Reviews for I am King of Narnia: The Return
Hikari no Minerva chapter 6 . 9/24/2014
PLEASE write another chapter soon! I will admit that I have stayed up the past 2 nights, reading your stories...I just get so hooked on them and you are a GREAT writer!
GOD BLESS!
Hikari (Trisha M.)
MaryNL chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
hii. it's been a long time since you don't write here. i'm diying to read more, it's fantastic!
please update soon!
Love,
New reader, Mary
S chapter 6 . 1/14/2012
Please update. It would be very, very nice.
Narniafan96 chapter 6 . 9/1/2011
I favor you by leaving you a review:

UPDATE!

And:

I LOVED THIS!

S
everblue1037 chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
havent had a chance to read all of this yet or the one before it just copying and pasteing it and sending it to my kindle to read on a plane ride. so i hope you update soon because the little parts i have read while copying and pasteing are makeing me want to read it now rather than later. hope to see something up soon
softballgirl chapter 6 . 5/23/2011
That was a long chapter. Thank you. Can't wait to read the rest. Have a good summer break when you get it.
Avi W. Lovegood chapter 6 . 12/12/2010
Please update :'( I love your stories
Friar Jerome chapter 6 . 6/7/2010
Oh my. I go away for a few years, and you FINALLY update? Egads Pip. Perhaps I should have disappeared without a trace longer. Regardless. Loved the last chapter, and I'm glad to see you're still writing. *High-Fives*
Freawaru chapter 6 . 6/5/2010
OH DEAR! I do so hope you keep posting! I read the prequel straight through and am loving this every bit as much. I really like how you gave Peter's fight at the station more of a reason. I can see the book Peter flying at someone for saying things like that about Susan, but not for trying to make him apologize.
TheScottishLegend chapter 6 . 2/21/2010
Great Chapter!

There in Narnia!

Please update soon!
TheGallifreyanAtheist chapter 6 . 2/10/2010
please finish it
penspot chapter 6 . 1/26/2010

You updated. How could we possibly stay mad at you after such a good chapter? Thank you soo much.

It's cool how you're mixing the cool and colleced Peter from the book with a the PMSing jerk Peter from the movie.
TheNotedMusician chapter 6 . 1/7/2010
And they're in Narnia...YAY! i can't wait to see what happened, and I loved the real background of the fight, and 'Phyllis's' admirer!

UPDATE SOON

!

TheNotedMusician
Fierce Queen chapter 6 . 1/7/2010
Ooh! Lovely chapter! I like how we get a better reason for Peter to be fighting. Great chapter! Please update soon, I miss reading it.

Aslan's Blessings,

Fierce Queen
Miruial chapter 6 . 1/6/2010
Hurrah! Oh hurrah for giving Peter a real REASON to be acting the way he was! I was quite upset with the scriptwriters/director for making him into an arrogant jerk in the 2nd movie... He's always been one of my favorites! Hooray for giving us more background that makes us understand why!