Reviews for On Deaf Ears
Bottan chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
This was utterly beautiful. I liked the very gentle gestures of Kurogane the most, like stroking Fai's face and hair, kissing his hands and speaking softly to him. I thought it might be a bit OOC for Fai to be so very down so soon, without pretending, but I clearly liked the way this was written a lot and the way the story went. So it was very much appreciated OOC-ness. :)

Really beautiful story. I love the way you're writing! It makes me first lonely and then warm inside and happy. Wonderful, wonderful work.
mcgooen chapter 2 . 7/21/2010

The emotions are so profound and true, I can practically feel the love dripping from each sentence. Beautifully written, yet bittersweet.. but I guess that that's the general surmise of their relationship anyway, right?

*wistful sigh*

Wonderful job. I love it to bits!
Koneko-Haru-chan chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
It's amazing. absolutely amazing
Koneko-Haru-chan chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Oh mY! that is amazing pure amazing! It makes my heart clench and ache and throb! I love it!
Jil chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
beautiful... next one! XD
twiinklestar chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
So I have now made it my mission to read all or most of your KuroFai stories since Bus Tickets was so good :D And there were a few typos and grammatical errors in this chapter but otherwise it was very sweet. Kuro is so cute :3
Celestial Lasso chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
I died at the end. I looked at the previous chapter and noticed it ended almost the same which made it even more symbolic and -swoon-... Great job, I love your stories :)
radioactive edelweiss chapter 2 . 8/6/2008
I think I love you ;_;
Azamiko chapter 2 . 7/6/2008
krystal-of-hope chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
I liked it, it was sweet, but sad, Fai couldn't understand wat he was saying *tear*
Aynessa chapter 2 . 5/29/2008
Wow...that was so breathtakingly beautiful and bittersweet. Waah..! I want to draw fanart for this, it was so good!

I love the way you characterized the both of them, and the way you described"the sweet taste of alone", hot damn that was just an awesome description I could've never thought of. Simply superb.
village girl no. 3 chapter 2 . 5/26/2008
you put the best authors to shame..

but serially! i love this...

and kurogane is a bit of a masochist...lolz...

*goes to raid your homepage*
RaiPhoenix015 chapter 2 . 5/21/2008
OVERLOAD OVERLOAD! So nice! I loved it very much. It's just sad that after this, so many bad and painful things will happen...sigh..

Nicely done!

TheFanFictionAlchemist chapter 2 . 5/20/2008
Well my dear, I do try!

I adored this, so unusaul to find Kurogane portriad with such sweetness, but not (in my mind) oc. It is just so sad, that they both want th e same thing, but can;t tell the other. Especialy thinking of what I know happens afterword, and how long it will be before they are together again.

This was brilliant, as a whole. I do believe I will pretend this is cannon Yama. Since it's undoubtably the best Yama story that I have ever read.

Much KuroFai Love!
Charmkeeper chapter 2 . 5/20/2008
Hello again,

I liked this chapter too, you commented on something I've always wondered about in this particular arc, "Why can Kurogane kill all these people?" I was quite pleased to see that.

I felt you kept him...somewhatly in character, there were moments of OOC-ness, but aren't there always?

I felt that you did work very hard on the chapter, and overall, it paid off, just like the first chapter, I enjoyed this one as well. Just like I said before, it's one of the more ((in my eyes)) accurate visions of Yama.

The only mistake I must comment on ((I forgot to mention last chapter))that everyone I've seen make is that I do believe that once they talked to the solider and entered camp, Fai was completely silent through the entire thing, but that's just my speculation.

I like your writing style, and I like your word usage, it's similar to my own, and I don't say that to everyone.

I hope to see more in the Tsubasa area from you.

Oh! Almost forgot, I tip my hat to you once again.

Hope to hear from you soon,