Reviews for Titanium Wrists
Gothic-Princess-77 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Please continue! I hope Bluestreak will be okay! This is a great story even though it's depressing
Midnight Marquis chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Please continue? OwO
ZodiacSnake chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
really REALY thats like no ending why whhhaaa! ToT

ok im done whining this is so awesome & angst filled i love it!
Kitra13 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Grimlock: Me, Grimlock, say you, Lament of Meow Continue. If not me, Grimlock smash you, Lament of Meow !

*glares and grimlock* Go away dinobot ! Do not threaten people espesially not good author okay!

So yeah i want to see more and apparently grimlock too... Love that story like the rest of your tf stories
Saberfrost chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
-whimpers- please make more its so kwel
rageai chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Oh, come ON! There's no way you can leave us there! _ You wouldn't be so cruel, right? Right? I love 'Jack and Blue; you have to let us know what happens. And how exactly did Blue of all mechs end up toe-to-toe with Megatron? I must know. Tel me. _
clavicula salomonis chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Oh the suspense, the terrible suspense! D:

I have to know what happens to poor Blue and Wheeljack either way, so please do continue!
Azkadellia chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Amazing, Meowy, as always.
Daebereth chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Yes MORE! : Blue has to be better, HAS to be.

I forgot to fragging BREATHE reading this. The interwoven little bit, gorgeous. And made it so much more tense, you found a way to make the story move in slow motion without saying it was.

Tiniest nitpick - you wrote birth instead of berth once.

Now, back to other fics, you! I know they're there, I've seen them. ;)

And, you are finished midsemester exams now? Yay?
Dragowolf chapter 1 . 5/17/2008

DON'T KILL BLUESTREAK! PLEASE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! DON'T!

Pleas continue and have Bluestreak ok! Please!

Shaking in fear here...

(By the way, a very well written story! LOVE IT! But don't love the hurt Bluestreak...)
ryagelle chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Well you can't just leave it hanging *there*, silly. I'll die of the suspense! Poor Blue! Poor 'Jack! You have to continue this-I will beg if I have to! .
blood shifter chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
that was scary. poor blue. poor jack. this is very good. please keep going.
Misao-CG chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
O.O... ó.ò You plan to continue this, right? RIGHT? Because is to damn good to end right there! ;-; please, continue the fic, it's way to good to be just a Oneshot, I need to know what's going to happen next.

Here, a cookie to help the inspiration. n.n I just baked them!

TAKE CARE!

MISAO-CG
Starstreak 777 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Continue, please?

I really want to know what happens to 'Jack and Blue!
flamingmarsh chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
yes, please continue! this was sad but very good ) Hopefully, Bluestreak makes it. You have to continue this to see if he makes it! Oh, nothing was wrong with it that I could see.