Reviews for Snape's Second Chance
Penjamin247365 chapter 5 . 7/28
Sorry I forgot my login
I really like the story so far... I love the idea that Hermione wanted to be in Slytherin... I thought you were going to do what everyone else did and put her in Ravenclaw and Neville in hufflepuff...you know
I laughed with the though of how the twins would torture poor Ron about his placement... I'm looking forward to reading me
Penjamin247365 chapter 1 . 7/28
Sorry I forgot my login
I really like the beginning of the story... I can totes see where you got inspiration from
I enjoyed the story so far now on to the next chapter
middlechild274 chapter 13 . 7/19
Is the author still alive? Will he or she finished this?
Pat chapter 13 . 7/8
Wow,please continue this story as it's getting very interesting
Loveless150050 chapter 2 . 6/25
Longer chapters! Please!
marthapreston4 chapter 13 . 6/17
wish this was continues
So all Snape basically did is make the Golden Trio the Silver Trio. Why did he have to interfere so much? Could Harry not have made new friends in Slytherin? Why is always dependent on the other two?
tbh, this is a really good idea - I was really looking forward to the read. However, as for actual execution... In my personal opinion you need some more imagery (I feel blind as to what is actually happening in the story) and you are rushing the story a little bit (I would recommend making your chapters longer) and I feel your characterization of Snape is a little off.
That said, I've definitely seen much worse stories and you seem to have a lot of potential as a writer.
Good story, please continue, can't wait for the next chapter
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
good start
NatNatWriter chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
This is an interesting start. The plot is definitely a new one for me!
arivero chapter 13 . 12/15/2014
Please continue! !
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 13 . 4/1/2014
dang i wish you'd continued this story it's really good!
AJ Granger chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
I liked your story for the most part until this scene. It seemed somewhat of a given that Hermione talked the hat into putting her into Gryffindor rather than Ravenclaw where she belonged, and your story supports that. She wanted to be in the same house as Harry, and if he was leaning Slytherin than so did she (and she's not Slytherin like at all really). And Ron Weasley? He's not ambitious or cunning. You've ruined the entire story in one fell swoop by essentially just taking the "golden trio" and placing them all in Slytherin. I'm very disappointed.

You write well, so perhaps you'll fix the problem in the future and rework the story accordingly. I'd love to see that more original work.
ThaiLegoCityLover chapter 13 . 12/9/2013