Reviews for Somewhere to Sleep
Chaos Twin of Destruction chapter 14 . 10/7/2014
XD Ra this last part was funny! Also, i really love your story and I love cute Yami! :-D Anyway, please update soon!
Princess Of Souls chapter 14 . 10/31/2012
The Crimson Kiss chapter 14 . 10/19/2012
Daaahhh omfg omfg this story is so amazing! I know it's been an insanely long time since you updated but I love this story so much, I hope you're still working on it... maybe... possibly... hopefully... It's soooo good, I was distraught when I got to the end :P please update, this story is too good to go unfinished! Thank you for writing, seriously, it's been extremely enjoyable.
- Crimson
YGOfangirl4ever chapter 14 . 10/7/2012
:))) Lol this last chapter was priceless :)) But short! Hey, I love how you name your chapters :)) And god's, did you abandon this storry? Please don't! I reall enjoy it, it's a really awesome storry, and it's pretty interesting to have the roles switched between Yami and Yuugi for once :)) Though honestly, I really hope you finish this storry! Pleeeaseeee! *puppy-dog eyes*
I'm sorry but no chapter 14 . 10/3/2012
I. Love. This. Story!
its soooo good! poor yami he's had such a hard time but i love the way you explain his thoughts and why he is so scared. all in all a great story and i hope you continue this!
(ps i will be the chapter heading's friend because it makes me laugh)
TabFan chapter 14 . 5/7/2012
I really like this story! I saw it hasn't been updated in a really long time! Mind if I finish it?
Pancake030 chapter 14 . 3/15/2012
If I was resa I would watch them\(/)\
Aerial dancer chapter 14 . 2/17/2012
THIS IS AMAZING! i found this story a while ago and thought it was fantastic, then i lost it, now i have found it again i think it's 100 times better than the first time i read it. you are a truley gifted writer ;)
DarkAnubisAngel chapter 14 . 12/24/2011
I really like this story, please don't tell me that you have abandoned it

DarkAnubisAngel
Chocolat de Blanc chapter 14 . 12/20/2011
I loved chapter 14! The last line made me laugh so hard my mom gave me a 'WTF' look from the kitchen.

Please update soon.

And I can say it's really... pleasing to read a fanfic with Yami as a slave. It's new from all other yaoi stories I read, so please do continue it. I want to see what will happen next 3

Story alerting for sure~
yamino-kanji chapter 14 . 11/22/2011
haha really amazing, and funny x)

please update really want to see if Yami can become comfortable with Seto and Yugi ;v;
brockobama chapter 14 . 10/22/2011
i like this story a lot please make the next chapter soon. i'm the president so do what i please.
animefighter2468 chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
I couldn't help but laugh as they kept waking up to put yami back in bed . I did feel bad for him great story.
animefighter2468 chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
CandyassGoth chapter 14 . 6/17/2011
lol! i had a psychic wave and decided to check out your storys again and poof!an update!aw i wish it was on yami and them but anything is better than nothing! thank you!please update soon!