Reviews for Seed of Love: Part 3: Daisy and Brunis
Kikoji Mantadurru chapter 17 . 6/8/2008
You are? Hm...Maybe I could help you in writing it? Anyway, that was a great story.
Hissara chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Really well done ending, A happy ending isn't always the best one. I give it 9 out of 10. Hope there'ss a sequel for the sequel. )
Mechagodzilla128 chapter 17 . 6/8/2008
I am not pissed of at all to be totally honest. It is your story, the ones concerning the story are yours, and sometimes, I perfer the not so happy ending. Don't get me wrong...I do like happy endings...but, sometimes I like a mixed variety. Good job on the story. Fantastic job.
Kikoji Mantadurru chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Superbly done, so far. You are very descriptive about your writing. I could learn quite a bit from you
Mechagodzilla128 chapter 14 . 6/4/2008
You said R&R so I will. I am uncertain about the mistake, I think it might be the fact that Cosmo and Tails didn't go try to find Daisy. Anyway, this chapter was good for storyline, but nothing too exciting. I look forward to the next chapter.
Mechagodzilla128 chapter 13 . 6/3/2008
I thought that was a good battle idea, but it kinda was interesting that you had "yourself" die. I mean, according to your profile, you got like 5 or 6 storys left, is XT not going to be in the future ones? Anyway, it was good, but I think it was kinda lame that Thorn only hit XT once, and he couldn't use Dragon form. And he was saying how great it was, and how much of an honor it was to see it, and it got deactivated quickly. But overall it was good. I look forward to your stories/chapters in the future.
Ri2 chapter 13 . 6/3/2008
No...XT...

Is he really gone for good?
Mechagodzilla128 chapter 11 . 6/2/2008
I never saw that coming...I thought Brunis was going to disobey his boss, and XT or Tails was going to fight off the wolves...but this just adds to the suspense...arg and yay at the same time.
Mechagodzilla128 chapter 10 . 6/1/2008
LOL...you used a Bionicle sport in a Sonic world? That's crazy. I wonder if anyone else realized that...anyway, good work on the story. I enjoyed it.
Mechagodzilla128 chapter 8 . 5/28/2008
Nice job...I cant wait to see what happens
Kitsune Disciple chapter 7 . 5/27/2008
I totally agree my friend, having someone Brunis lie kinda makes the stroy seem more real and believable. now he's really put his foot in it, i wonder what'll happen next. i awai the next chapter. chow.

Kitsune
Mechagodzilla128 chapter 6 . 5/26/2008
Nice job, I like it so far.
ChaotixFanGirl11 chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
I liked it so far.

I sort of had the same idea as you. I can't wait to read the rest of it!
RachellaSoulheart chapter 3 . 5/18/2008
I am the creator of Thorn, and anyone else that tries to use him in another fanfic will have consequences.
Mechagodzilla128 chapter 2 . 5/17/2008
Humph. Looks like we have something in common...nice story so far though. And don't take this badly, but I thought Cosmo said she was the last of her people. You may want to expalin that...or not. It is your story.
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »