Reviews for Lost and Found
Harrigan chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
I really like your insight into the idea that Sam is the one supposedly fated for evil, but John and Dean are the ones bound for hell - and how Sam feels about that.

You do a really nice job of writing brothers that sound and act like they do on the show - scared for the other's welfare but not wanting to admit weakness, and still keeping some things secrets from each other, too.
Harrigan chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
You never need to apologize for no action in a chapter when it's as awesome as this. Real medical verissimilitude in fic is one of my cravings and you really delivered.

It hurt surprisingly much to see Dean walk away for towels instead of being the one to hold Sam during the procedure. So how very satisfying it was when Dean did an about face and came back to insist on taking over that job, too!

I'm intrigued that Sam's subconscious has things to say to/about Dad. I'm so glad the next chapter's just a click away!
Harrigan chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Finally stealing time to read a fic! Just one story for now though, I'm afraid - then back to my WIP for a while. But sometimes it's inspiring to read a well-crafted story. Your descriptions are extremely vivid and heart-pounding. And I LOVE the fact that you've finished the fic before you started posting. It gives me confidence that there will be a good flow and pace and not meandering while the writer tries to decide where he/she is going to go next.

This is a riveting start!
nemoed chapter 6 . 6/24/2009
Wow. My reviews will be dreadfully short if you keep making me speechless with your stories. Again the characterization just rocks and there are so many nuances that had me grinning like crazy and appreciating the fact that this isn't only a good read - it's well-plotted and clever, too!

Things I really loved:

* The OCs and their names and personalities.

* The research. When Sam started talking about Ba etc. my inner Egyptology nerd went crazy. Plus, you show the boys are actually smart and well-read. Many authors focus only on the emotional or only on the fact that they're fighters. Your Sam and Dean are well-rounded and I love that.

* Kitsune. I admit at first my eyebrows went up and I went: "Isn't that Japanese?" And then you gave us her backstory with was just heart-breaking and beautiful. It's great to read a story where every detail makes sense.

* Finally I love your morally ambiguous characters and villains. Shades of grey, indeed (loved that as a description for Sam, too. So very true).

Please keep writing, okay? :)
Dianne chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
That was a wonderful story! I really liked the clever twists and turns in plot lines and the heartfelt care they boys have for each other. The other characters were great as well. The story was just the right length and the chapters were generous with adventure and information. I loved the descriptions of the kitsune and they way the boys accidentally got tangled up in this hunt. I loved how Sam had to help Dean find himself. Thanks for sharing your talents!
Sleepraven chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
Excellent story well done keep up the good work.
annj chapter 6 . 1/26/2009
Oh dear, you keep breaking my heart. This was so full of truth and pain and hope. And honestly: "Just because you can’t touch something doesn’t mean it’s not a gift"... you're killing me with this *is killed*

I just love the way you let the boys interact. It's so rough but oh so caring at the same. Like they're saying "I love you" over and over by grunting and headbutting.
annj chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Hey, it's me. Anja. Again *lol*

Just wanted to let you know: Argh! This story totally grabbed me. Your hurt!Sam makes me want to hug him so hard. And all the two-named guys. Hilarious!

Oh, and I shouldn't start reading when I'm at work. Not good for my work schedule. Shame on me.
AquarianNightSky chapter 6 . 12/5/2008
THat was a really good story. That Kitsune was a bad mother. I thought it was kinda funny that Dean could never get its name. And I like that Jewel named the baby Sam Dean (I kinda thought that she would). Good job.

ANS (Sky)
rozzy07 chapter 6 . 10/11/2008
I was given a nudge by Carocali to go read your works and I am so thankful. This story kept me spellbound, having devoured all 6 chapters in one long hit, and I am all the richer for it. You wove together a tale, richly detailed in myth, peppered with unique and enjoyable OC, whilst still lovingly exploring the dynamics that makes the brothers so special. Amazing talent, amazing storytelling. Thanks so much for sharing it with me.
girlfan1979 chapter 6 . 9/12/2008
Interesting story, well told. Thanks for sharing.
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 6 . 8/20/2008
Fantastic story, seriously well written and the moments between the brothers...wow. When Sam said "I hate you" to Dean I almost teared up. I'm a real Sam girl so I appreciated the Sam whumpage and how, just because he was injured, you didn't automatically make him into a weak character. He was still displaying all the strength and determination which I think he possessed in Season 3.

I've really enjoyed reading this and will certainly keep my eyes open for more of your work.

Liz x
geminigrl11 chapter 6 . 8/2/2008
This is so, so, so, so good. I'm so overwhelmed...kind of weepy even. Such a powerful, gorgeous, layered story! I loved the hunt, I LOVED the OCs-every one of them-and Sam and Dean were. GUH. Gutwrenching. The perfect read as we wait to see what the fallout is from the finale...wait to see how the boys fit together again, after this fresh new (literal) hell they will each have gone through. Alone. You hit every note. Fabulous storytelling.

I have a feeling I'll be up late tonight, reading every other fic you have posted here. I can't wait.
gaelicspirit chapter 6 . 7/28/2008
I'm so glad you led me this way. I read this all in one sitting. It was good and familiar and warm and soul-stirring. I loved the five parts of the soul, and all of the music. You know I'm a sucker for music in a story.

This was really well done and I applaud you. Thanks so much for sharing it with us!
Josh chapter 6 . 7/6/2008
this was really great. really liked it. lots of action. nice chemistry with the brothers. cool things with the parts of the soul. good job with the description of the creature.
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »