Reviews for Lost and Found
rosebud98 chapter 6 . 6/23/2008
His voice was ginger and cinnamon, sweet to Sam's ears. That was so awesome. I totally teared up. The talk about Sam being born. Oh, my, God. That was so fucking awesome! This was a great story to read! Congratulations! I can't wait to read more from you!
rosebud98 chapter 5 . 6/23/2008
I don't know where to start, the beginning was amazing with the two stories at the same time, then Sam waiting for permission to go with Dean, then the actual battle with both brothers at different times, the walk back down the hill and the birth of the baby. So much happened and it you told it so well. I loved this chapter!
rosebud98 chapter 4 . 6/23/2008
LOVED the two parts in the beginning! Great dynamics as they were coming down the hill! And then back to the clinic. Really like these peeps they are with!
rosebud98 chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
Oh, the guilt from the vampires! So totally them! And now the kitsune is coming! Holy crap!
rosebud98 chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
Okay, great stuff with the medical terminology. I am liking this community you are building here. I think it's cute how they all have two names. And the pushing the guy off the chair. Pretty Dean like!
rosebud98 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Wow. This is really good. I'm looking forward to more.
carocali chapter 6 . 6/13/2008
I've had you bookmarked and I finally got to read. You have quite a way with words!

Throughout the chapters, you've painted the scenes so perfectly. Your descriptions bring us right to the moment and the story was intricate and compelling. Even your OC's were interesting - each having two names - and had their own personalities. You also wove words of wisdom in the chapters, not only for the boys, but for the reader as well.

"“I’ve never seen that. I’ve never seen a baby be born.” Dean responded.

“Yeah, well, chances are, that was my first and last time,” Sam answered, his voice hollow. Empty. Sad.

They lay quiet again, absorbing the meaning behind the words. Neither knew what the future held, but right now, the way their lives were, the brothers knew that what lie in these beds could very well be the end of the Winchester line. They did not have a 9-5 job, they didn’t have lives that guaranteed them home for dinner, they didn’t have room in the Impala for a car seat."

With just those simple words, you lay out the possible future of these heroes - never able to have a 'normal' life. So sad and so lovely.

You have a nice talent that I hope you keep using. Great storytelling! Thanks for sharing!

:D

Caroline
fayance chapter 6 . 6/3/2008
Wow, what a great story! I especially loved the last two chapters, the bond between the boys and the gutwrenching angst and fear for their futures and their fates. I actually got teary-eyed reading those last two parts. Wonderful job!
apieceofcake chapter 6 . 5/28/2008
That was quite a ride *g* Enjoyed it muchly, thank you :-)
mycherrypie chapter 6 . 5/28/2008
Ah, the shadow - part of the soul! Got it! Loved the connection with Sam's hand and the blood stain on Dean's shoulder! Bizarro episode of It's a Wonderful Life - great!

Okay, LOVED when Dean woke up, it was really perfect. I can see that happening, that is what Dean would say. LOVED Fucking Awesome brother.

Loved the story. Can't wait to read more. Sorry to see it end.
mycherrypie chapter 5 . 5/28/2008
The dream sequence got me and then back with Dean in real time, wow! The attack on Dean, Sam coming into play, the creature stalking him. Holy crap!

What was with the shadow? Why did Sam need to check it?
mycherrypie chapter 4 . 5/28/2008
Cheese and Rice! Great chapter, I thought the two Kitsune's hovering Sam's body was awesome! I was cringing in my seat! The first part when Dean noticed Sam was gone and then the play by play with Sam! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
mycherrypie chapter 3 . 5/28/2008
Love the story about the Kitsune, love the part with Jewel. The brothers with Springsteen, great and now the cliff hanger with the Kitsune!
mycherrypie chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
Loved Dean fighting to be near Sam after he thought it would break him. I like your medical stuff, very real
Surplus Imagination chapter 6 . 5/27/2008
The story ended well. I liked how powerful you made Sam. You did a good job of contrasting the brothers. I particularly liked the search for 'self' in Dean's head. It got a bit mushy toward the end, but that's good too.

Overall, I think you could have expanded the chapters with more backstories, not that it detracted from your plot. Your characters were interesting.

Good job :)