Reviews for Lost and Found
cymraes chapter 2 . 5/21/2008
nice rounding of ocs
apieceofcake chapter 3 . 5/21/2008
Just read the first three chapters! very good, interesting and well written story :)

Looking forward to more!
sendintheclowns chapter 3 . 5/20/2008
This was a long chapter but by the time I finished it, it didn't seem as though it was long. That's the mark of a well written chapter.

You're in the medical wonder your descriptions are so detailed. Of course I'll be begging you to put that knowledge to more use in terms of banging the boys around (especially Sam).

I love these characters. And Whipper and Snapper. That's great. Very original and enjoyable.

Bring on the guns and knives. I'm ready!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 2 . 5/19/2008
Great update! I just love to read all the medical stuff. It's great. I enjoyed this chapter very much and am looking forward to more. I'm quite intrigued as to what's going on with Sam. And for some reason, I just love it when Dean pushes himself to the point of exhaustion and more or less just collapses. Love it.
101001010101010101010101101001 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
somewhat different plotline

like the long chaps

im enjoying reading this
sendintheclowns chapter 2 . 5/18/2008
The older medic looked up to Dean with uncertain eyes, eyes that Dean could see held years of stories, undisclosed to most. “You’re here, his heart rate is normal, you’re over there, his heart rate speeds up, way too fast.” Fish Sticks shrugged his shoulders. “Like some kind of weird… connection. Telepathy, maybe?”

Way cool. I'm eager to see about this connectedness the brothers seem to have.

I think there was plenty of action in this chapter. The whole medical procedure for instance.

I'll be waiting for more!
avidreader33 chapter 2 . 5/18/2008
Great start, I like the pace your setting.
Cbloom chapter 2 . 5/18/2008
Great couple of chapters!

I'm really intruiged by these characters that Dean and Sam have come across! I can't help wondering if they are not all they seem to be...we'll have to see!

Looking forward to more!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Very nice first chapter. This story sounds quite intriguing and I'm looking forward to more.
mollieclarke chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
excellent start

can't wait to read some more

plz update soon
cymraes chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
I liked this, good set up, interesting premise, nice pace
Onthnis chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Wow, ran across this story and am loving it. I am totally relying on great fiction this summer as I am not exactly impressed or thrilled how S3 ended. Keep up the great work.
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
I like it! You've got plenty of action and interesting characters. Vampires, kitsune...lots and lots going on here for a fan to love.

I sense some more hurt Sam and protective Dean to come. My favorite!
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7