Reviews for Prophecy Of The Uzumaki Clan: A Mother's Sacrifice
BlazingRedDragon chapter 14 . 12/20/2013
I must say that this is very well written, very nice so I hope you come back to this story because I would like to see where it go's and what naruto's sword can do.
ougley chapter 14 . 11/21/2013
this is very good :) wish there were more chapter
Jules chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
You are a very good writer I must admit however I simply cant continue to read because this is simply canon with a little extra around the character, if your going to write fanfiction do not simply regurgitate canon, you give naruto powerful weapons with a powerful being inside his head that isnt kyyubi to help him, and his still weak. Every chapter is almost the same as canon theres just no fun in reading it if your going to know what happens...this is probably one of the reasons why fanfics are abandoned by authors, they follow canon so closely that they can no longer deviate away from kishimotos story line...then it dawns upon them that they cant write over 430 plus chapters..alot of the completed fanfictions are ones the do not follow the canon story line thus the author has far more leeway to draw upon his own ideas, timelines etc...following canon is just lazy writing.
gege chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
good storyline but too detailed it takes away attention from the story
pyro357 chapter 14 . 5/5/2013
Is this story dead?
FF-loverHP1 chapter 14 . 7/5/2011
bit different
The Real DarkShadowZX chapter 14 . 5/4/2011
Great story, really awesome. Just one thing though, please please PLEASE update! This fanfic is really good and it hasn't been updated in over 2 years so please update! I really love your story and it's interesting plot. I can't wait to reade another chapter. Great story and please update!
Juoppo chapter 9 . 9/21/2010
The flawed premise (Kushina's unexplainable plot device actions), combined with the canon rehashing overshadow the good qualities of this story by a large enough margin to make this unreadable to me. Naruto needs power against a strong opponent; he has a powerful blade that he knows makes him a lot stronger; what does he do? Go to Kyuubi for help, obviously; that's what he did in canon, after all! It's not like he has a hot lady willing to help him and give him power in his head, right?
Juoppo chapter 4 . 9/20/2010
How am I supposed to take anything relating to military seriously after reading the scene about the Anzu outpost? You describe it as a strategically important stronghold for the Leaf, yet undermine all of that straight away by describing it's defense as feeble. Then there's the "only flaw" it has that makes the base effectively useless as a first line of defense. Have you ever heard of a power generator or batteries for a radio? Ridiculous.
Juoppo chapter 2 . 9/16/2010
No matter what I said last chapter about the premise not making sense to me, this story is still rather entertaining to read.
Juoppo chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Okay, so Kushina sends Naruto away from herself into a village that she knows hates his guts, to avoid his arranged marriage? Is it just me, or does that not sound rather stupid? It's like she's going out of her way to deny him happiness in his childhood, or something.
Hakan Kurohi chapter 14 . 6/15/2010
I can has an update? Please? Tis good story, no need to give up on it. Please continue. Happy endings.

~Hakan Kurohi
bakapervert chapter 14 . 6/4/2010
For a minute there I thought Naruto is summoning Kyuubi. Will you continue this story, or are you abandoning it?
bakapervert chapter 13 . 6/4/2010
Man, the hollow side got his ass kicked too easy. Well, it's better than some emo talk about light or dark. Just kick his ass, nice and simple.
bakapervert chapter 12 . 6/4/2010
Naruto here is truly a asword master huh.