Reviews for Oyasumi Nasai
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 7/23
A reunion of sorts after the birth of twin babies for these two makes for an interesting beginning. The descriptive nature does signify love that is there but details in why they must move to sound and what is to become of them still is a mystery. Forever love for the Uchiha would make for a happily ever after though and it's nice to see it can be depicted this way.

On a separate note, thanks for taking time to read my story. Should you have any commentary or note any corrections, don't hesitate to let me know. Thanks!
fluffy1hothanyoulover chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
awesomness
Rosetin chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
Oh my fucking Kami- sama,did he cheat on her,UN!?
Blanche K chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
OMG did Sasuke cheat on her? Anyway great chapters (this review is also for ch. 1)! This story's has sssoooo much potential! Keep it up! And please post the next chapter ASAP (if you want to). Thanks -Bianca K :)
kasumi yasutori chapter 2 . 12/25/2011
AAAAHHHH! why did u stop da story on da 2nd chapter pleeezz keep going i luv this story im wondering wat would happen next pleez keep updating again i love this story
pinkypinkypinky chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
Ahhhh please update soon! Omg whose the mother of Sasuke's son? Or maybe he adopted the boy, lol I don't know but yeah please update soon cos I'm waiting lol :)
Lessthanthree-Carissa chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
I'm interested to see where this fic goes. Please update soon.
Lady Miel Cacao chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
O please update this! I really want to see what happens next!
ladyangle chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
wow u had 2 leave it off rite there i like it waiting for the rest
lovexwatermelonx chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
i like this story :D
paperdominos chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
it's really good!please update soon!

i wonder wht sakura will say 2 sasuke about his son...can't wait!
luv2read15 chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
update soon!

luv2read15
pespeleatsoka chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
update please
shy-little-Hinata chapter 2 . 10/7/2009
that was really goodx
KennyFinnster chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
Why are you being so cruel to me!I just wanted to find out what might happen right now but I guess I'm going to have to wait...*sigh*...updates soon.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »