Reviews for Hell Girl version2: Behind The Snake's Eyes
ariel chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
I love this story and how well its coming along. As for the sex of the baby I think it should be a boy. Please update soon.
SasuSaku'sLittleGrl chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
how about twins? a boy and girl? dont know the names though...
fanffic reader chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
you know if i had to chose the babies grander i would say boy but instead of the normal black hair color and green eyes i would say red hair (pink a speck of blackblood red) or something.

i got no problem being your pen-pal via .com so if you need to talk i'm here
XxSCENEandHEARDxX chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
I think it should be both a baby girl and baby boy...can't wait to see what you decide._
kat chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
oh yeah... update son!
KAT chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
aw update soon! poor haruno-mommie... hey, why did sakura get the name haruno if oro-teme's not a haruno? so like? they just let her have her mom's name or something?
OfStRaWbErRyAnDtOmAtOeS chapter 2 . 12/17/2008
longer.

chapters.

my.

god.
OfStRaWbErRyAnDtOmAtOeS chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
hm, it looks like your writing style has changed somewhat katty-chan... update soon!
fanffic reader chapter 2 . 12/7/2008
you don't have to put it in such description we get it the story is great/fantastic so stop being so hard on your self i say let it be cliche boy emerald eyes and black hair how about that
DarkDeepWater129 chapter 2 . 11/26/2008
KYA! SO KAWAII! PLEASE CONTINUE!

DDW129
ctrl aika chapter 3 . 10/9/2008
Pft. I know what you mean -;;

Anyways, if you have that problem with your friends & school thing, I'd be glad to help out :S

Well, I know exactly what you mean by freaking puberty and freaking school.

lol especially math.

well, till then
Mate-of-Sesshy chapter 3 . 10/8/2008
WAH you ca't stop it there i must know what happens in the next chapter please please i must know thanks -'
dominiqueanne chapter 3 . 10/8/2008
loved it, update soon

sxs forever
Amamiya Toki chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
I want a cute (and fiesty) girl! Pwease?
Malevolent Animosity chapter 2 . 9/27/2008