Reviews for Prisoner of My Desire
Guest chapter 27 . 8/9/2016
I thought it was a little odd and inconsistent that he spoke like someone almost from the Middle Ages during the first half of the story and then switched and started talking like he normally would.. Other than that as weird as this was, it was pretty good. I think it's a little dramatic for her to not forgive him and take him back. They both obviously had an insane year and made mistakes and if they were truly in love they should be able to just try to move forward in the right way now. Still, it was pretty good.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/9/2016
This is seriously one of the strangest stories I've ever read in my life... Every part in just the first two chapters is like a "wtf" moment. I'm definitely intrigued, but I'm not sure if it's in an exciting way or a way that I just can't look away from the insanity.
CHRISTINA chapter 3 . 11/7/2015
YOU SHOULD BE SUED YOU HAVE PLAINLY STOLEN THIS FROM JOHANNA LINDSEY BOOK PRISONER OF MY DESIRE. I SHOULD COPY THIS AND SEND IT TO JOHANNA LINDSEY. YOU'RE A FRAUD THAT CAN'T WRIGHT HER OWN STORIES YOU'RE A THIEF AND EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW THAT. JOHANNA LINDSEY IS ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR AMERICAN WRITERS OF HISTORICAL ROMANCE NOVELS WORLDWIDE. ALL OF HER BOOKS REACH THE NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER LIST REACHING NO.1. PRISONER OF MY DESIRE WAS RELEASED IN 1991 BY JOHANNA LINDSEY BUT YOU HAVE ALREADY HAVE KNOWN THAT. JUST BECAUSE YOU CHANGE THE NAMES IN JOHANNA'S NOVEL DOES'NT MAKE IT YOURS. YOUR NAME SHOULD'NT BE ON THIS YOU DID'NT WRIGHT IT I HOPE AFTER I COPY THIS AND SEND IT TO JOHANNA LINDESY YOU'LL BE GETTING A PHONE CALL FROM HER LAWYERS.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Rip off form Johanna Lindsey book prisoner of my desire.
Rebecca Mc chapter 2 . 10/17/2014
Brilliant writing, however the song at the beginning of chapter 2 was originally preformed by Kate Bush
confuzed1978 chapter 27 . 8/12/2014
very good story. like it so much that i read it very quickly.
thibbs65 chapter 27 . 6/24/2014
VERY DIFFERENT BUT VERY AWESOME WRITING SKILLS I WISH YOU WOULD DO A SEQUEL TO THIS JUST A ONE SHOT OR SOMETHING AND LET US KNOW WHAT HAPPENS
brianna4797 chapter 27 . 4/13/2014
Loved this! Great story :)

xoxo , brianna
Guest chapter 27 . 1/1/2014
FANTASTIC
Jenny L chapter 27 . 10/24/2012
Awesome freaking story! Read all 27 chapters in one day! The ending was good but it could've been better.. Wish you did an epilogue like how you did a prologue at the begging but over all the best Naley story I've read!
HaleyGarcia chapter 27 . 9/13/2011
Wow this story is weird, ok dont get me wrong here because it is an awesome weird. I Love it! I have to say that I have never read anything like this, and I was a little skeptical in the begging but then as I kept reading I just fell in love with it. You really did an amazing job with it, Im not entirely happy about the ending (cuz I am a happily ever after kinda girl) however I love Haleys last line to Nathan, that really made the end so much better. Good Job! :D
kagje94 chapter 11 . 8/5/2010
This story needed way more dry and sarcastic comments from Haley's side... especially where the demanded begging is concerned
lovecreepy chapter 27 . 7/19/2010
it was so different! nothing like ive ever read in my entire life. it was really creepy tho...
jessicaariel22 chapter 27 . 6/18/2009
it was ok. i wish you hade ended it better!
alwaysandforever08 chapter 27 . 6/8/2009
This was one of the best stories I've ever read in my life! I loved it! AWESOME JOB!