Reviews for The Queen
Kyndsie chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Interesting take on this idea. To be honest, I wasn't sure that I'd like it, but I like your handling of it.
Samantha Novak chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Awww. A bittersweet moment... I cried. Very well done. I loved it.
PrincessSere0717 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
This was a good story! I was upset that Sarah and Jareth didn't end up together though because it was in the Jareth and Sarah category.
reluctantpartner chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
-Falls to her knees- NO! Why would you do such a horrible thing? This is like my worst nightmare coming true! ...But it was very well written yet extremely sad... I think I just heard my heart break for them.
tichtich2 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( !

Well That Was Upseeting And Annoying I Dont Like It But It Was A Good Story So Keep Up The Good Work !

Chow!

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( !
S.R Devaste chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
ARGH. The Angst in this story was absolute torture, it was like nails over a chalk board, it made me want to scream. Great job!
DayDreamer16820 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
That was wonderfully written. I almost came to tears reading this one. Love it!

~DayDreamer
Lockhart-in-the-Closet chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Gawd.

This is so sad!

T.T

But it's awesome too...
ShadoweGoddess chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Poor Sarah! Poor Jareth...

Love the story, beautifully written...
Xaviere Jade chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Excellent. And daring. I've been looking for a story like this for a long time. I've always had an idea of a story in which an older Sarah returns to the labyrinth to find Jareth genuinely grieving for his widow. I don't have time to write it, but this reminds me of that a lot. Well done.
Athenian Grace chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
omg

that was so angsty and beautiful at the same time

i dont know if i want to go "aww" or cry.

KUDOS!
nobodyliveshere chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
My gosh, that is such a wonderful story - I was very nearly in tears.

Sometimes, that's just the way it is, huh?

The way you portrayed the characters made me honestly believe that Jareth was meant to choose Yasmina, when normally I'd have been baying for any OC's blood if it meant a JS pairing, so well done! :)

Elly xx
Sonia chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Oh, hell! Serve them both right for doing nothing for so long... but still. I'm a Jareth/Sarah to the end. Die Yasmina so that Jareth can go back with Sarah!
notwritten chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
This chapter has been very winsome, and piquant. Have a fascincting weekend with lots of fun. Keep smiling. :-)
Princess of the Fae chapter 1 . 5/16/2008