Reviews for Because I Could Not Stop for Death
Trahnfisch chapter 20 . 11/21/2011
WOOOOWWWWW! this really is one of the best-est stories i ever read!

though i really wish you would write a sequel... id like to know how warrick is doing and where gil and sara ended up and what they are doing...

maybe you will consider this?

thank you very much for writing and sharing this amazing story!

i loved reading it!
Kira699 chapter 20 . 9/18/2010
Damn well written and a story I enjoyed an awful lot. Not one I've encountered before, sorry the review is late but I'm playing catch up with reading and re watching the entire series as I've only now just got the season 1-8 collectors edition plus season 9 dvd. In three simple words that describe GSR and this story, I love it.
IKnowWhatToDOAboutThis chapter 20 . 6/9/2010
That was a cracking tale. Held me from beginning to end. Good plot and well drawn characters. Thank you
cinnimonforever4 chapter 20 . 4/8/2009
Ah-Mazing! :D Spent my whole day reading this! It was addicting! Loved it! :D

cinni
Sarafly chapter 20 . 10/9/2008
This is the best story about Sara's return I have read. It was amazing since the beginning. You could write for the jobe!
mossley chapter 20 . 9/8/2008
That was great. I really wish I could express my reaction to the story better than that, but "great" describes everything about it.
toothchick chapter 20 . 9/1/2008
I am so sorry that I did not stop and review each chapter...but, I really couldn't stop reading! Great story!
toothchick chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
I just found this story...and I am hooked already on chapter one!
bordercollie chapter 20 . 8/20/2008
A sensational ending to a fabulous story !
bordercollie chapter 19 . 8/20/2008
agh cliffhanger!
bordercollie chapter 18 . 8/20/2008
Cool...
bordercollie chapter 17 . 8/20/2008
great ch!
gsrbritfan chapter 20 . 8/19/2008
This story was absolutely fantastic, and brilliantly written. Well done on yet another wonderful story! sorry i haven't reviewed on each chapter, but my time has been very limited lately. I look forward to reading more of your great stories.

lol
CSIvHP11 chapter 20 . 8/17/2008
good ending, I like it, along with the rest of the story:)
sdbeth chapter 20 . 8/13/2008
Wow. I can't believe it's over! Thanks so much for a great fic.

Beth