Reviews for Between Breaths An LL Perspective
Deathnotelover62 chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
Beautiful. I really did love this fanfic 3
mamita chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
Hello, I liked your fic, I love how you did the fic, I love when uke Light is, after all, see it there as well, mm .. hehe, I love that dominate, although it is a pity that no been more sex between L and Light, but have resisted a lot, I like it when Light is vulnerable, and "care" someone, like L, Matt, Mello and Near, even BB, keep it up, thank you and kisses.
Lunarfang chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
God I redeiscovered this fic from a lot of my old favourites and I just can't get over at how amazing it is. It nearly gave ME a heart attack ;p
I Say You He Dead Bitch chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
“When I kiss you, your cold skin warms up almost instantly; when I caress you, you voice your pleasure with unguarded expressions and cute little sighs; when I undress you, your eyes are not longer blank and empty but full of desire;” Light took a breath and it hitched in his throat, “ when I ride you, you shudder and you claw at me wanting more; when you lie next to me completely spent, you smile sweetly and your face becomes alive and warm;” He paused and took L’s flabbergasted face in his warm hand “when I tell you you’re beautiful, your eyes shine brighter than the Tokyo skyline. When we’re ‘making our mistake’, Ryuzaki, you become human just like everyone else… and it’s beautiful to see – whether it is the first time or the thousandth time.”

Ah! *Spasm* So freaking lovely. 3

You are a genius. I must say. *Faves you and story*
Jaded Expression of Euphoria chapter 2 . 1/9/2009
Also this story completely made my day yesterday. I went to school happy and scared all of my friends. Yay :)! Now I really should be doing homework now. Not reading your delicious fanfics.

Dale you rock! Tell Chip I says Hi! :) Much loves to the both of you! :3

Jaded (again duh!)
Black-Dranzer-1119 chapter 2 . 11/5/2008
That was awesome. Well done.
Aoi Azarashi chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
Kya! Awesome story! I loved it .
Opacus chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
Breathtaking and beautifully done. Heh, I almost wanted them to get caught, after that wouldn't be surprised if they did! Seeing Soichiro's face would be hilarious.
Anita Kyro chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
i loved it!

great job!

you kept me interested.

i liked the whole reenactment thing it was funny yet sexy at the same time!

lol

again awesomeness!

xx
Etelka chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
That was impressive. Really. This story is now officially one of my few favorite stories. I'm not registered here, only on deviantart, but I think that there are still very few stories of my taste. The point is that you should be proud of yourself and write more LxLight because you obviously are doing it excellent and as a fangirl I'd like to read more of you for the story and also forgive my grammar I'm hungarian and a student...I wish you a nice summer.
drakie cakie chapter 2 . 6/4/2008
Light wasn't the only one eager to get to the sexin'. I was, too! *dead from sexiness* But it was an amazing sex scene, and I am saving it. *heart*
moonlunes chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
That was... torturous. I was ready to scream for them to get it over with already. It was so slow~ Stupid geniuses (oxymoron much?) and their stupid slowness.

Not that it wasn't sexy. It so was, and strangely enough the humor wasn't a turn-off like one would expect. I enjoyed the nipple-pinching too (the mental image was incredibly amusing for some reason X3)

P.S. I don't blame you. I would have gotten sick of all the words starting with 'p' by the time it was over if I had written it x.x (not that I could have- I'm not nearly good enough and I prefer uke!L anyhow).
moonlunes chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
I'll comment on the actual story in the next chapter. I'm commenting on the author's note right now.

I find it mildly pathetic that I just now made the connection between the two of you and Chip and Dale from Disney .U I laughed pretty hard at the taking grammar lessons from Misa thing. It was funny, but I think even Misa has better grammar than Jenngrl.

Random ranting! Okay, back to the story.
Rethira chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
longest lemon ever. and L is just funny. and such a pervert, but in a good way.
x-NatPeaceOut-x chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
This is incredibly sexy and intelligent. God, having to write out a drawn out sex scene woulda been a bitch lol but it turned out perfect. I hate reading fanfics with sex scenes that last 200 words or so...how boring, you'd think the author was in the scene too, just wanting to get it over with. But this is just...awesome. You've captured the relationship, the raw yet hidden emotion...everything.