Reviews for Bread Bowl
MellowMarshmallow chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Now I don't recall why I didn't review this when I first read it, because I know you can write and its both eerie and ensnaring, wrapping the reader in a chilling World that whispers to you long after you've stopped reading it.

I'm not sure who's telling this story, though, and I don't think I could figure it out back then, either, so you're in the midst of a story and wondering "What's this got to do with EB/EB0/M3?..." and you wonder that for a while.

But the whole story, it seems, winds up to a punch-line, a scenario set up to show where it all began... long after it ended. It sets up a scene, which may never see the light of a new story, or a second scenario... its like the story winds up to give you a fact, and while you're left feeling like you've experienced something new, you gain nothing from it.

Although sliding off that note, do you write professionally? You could probably wind some amazing tales if you don't already.
Bagatelle chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I absolutely loved this. The entire thing was like one long poem, all the words perfectly-chosen and painting a wonderful picture. Your use of metaphor is stunning. Everything was very well-executed.

Ness and Pokey's friendship is always something fascinating to explore, and this did it justice. Wonderful job!