Reviews for It's All Coming Back To Me Now
fireangel08 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Favorite one shot so far!
curlylizard97 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
It's been a while since this was publish but I just had to review because I loved this so much! Excellent writing and loved what you did with Brucas.
xXLil'BitOfEveryThangXx chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Ahh if only...love the Brucas here. You're writing is amazing!
Julchen1515 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
I like it
imjustwriting chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
If only the show could be like this. It would make me ecstatic. ) I loved this story! Great job hunnie! ]
sav chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
loved it ... a perfect ending to an emotional story! A sequal would be loved :)
bella chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
that was so sweet and heartbreaking and hot

hope the kid never ask or anyone really where the baby was consieved

Snicker
BDavis427 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
this was amazing! i really enjoyed reading it, you're a great writer!
xoheartinohioxo chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
*sigh* Can you take over as a writer for the show please? lol ] This story was great! I could actually see all of this happenning and im glad I'm not the only one who still thinks Brooke may have had an abortion Junior year.
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
aw! that could have been a two parter! loved this!
EllaBella18 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Oh my I absolutly adored this oneshot! It was fantastic and if you happen to have time to turn it into a fic, well then that would be lovely as well! :D Fantastic job!

Ella
awhero chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
aw... i loved it! i really do wish it would end up this way but we all know it won't be this simple.

eager to know what u actually think & feel abt the spoilers! drop me a line so we can exchange notes!

muah!
Grooviejj-othfan88 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Loved this story..

i hope she's getting a baby herself in the show

cant wait for season 6:D:D
KE.LG chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
U GOTTA STOP WITH THE ONE SHOTS...ITS TOO GREAT
BRUCAS123 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Chey.

I love that you called me your muse. And then I pay you back by making you wait this long for a review. *lol*

Okay now without any more procrastinating my review has arrived:

First off..I love that Celine got you going on this. But I have to admit- the song does scream them.

I'm so happy that you wrote this angst in Vegas. I want so bad for an abortion to come out. (you already know this) I mean the BL baby has been dangled in front of our faces so many times, I'm sure she was pregnant once. And I'm sure that she chose abortion. And I'm sure she wouldn't have told Lucas. He would never have understood. Okay.. Let's get me off that subject.

I love that he took her to get her out of her funk. That's the way I want it to go. I want him to get her out of that place with all the baby things. She needs it. And him. So a trip with him is the perfect solution.

Okay onto the confession. You kept them so in character here and I love you for that. I NEED the characters to always be in character. It means so much to me.

I love that Lucas knew immediately which time. He didn't need her to tell him. And I completely understand his reaction. It's how I see him reacting if it ever happens on the show. Completely in character. And Brooke. Her feelings are understandable too. See that's always their problem. The see things so differently. And he could only see their family. And she could only see how broken it would have been.

I love that she makes it clear that she let him go. For his happiness. Because she loved him. And I get teary just thinking about him saying that he didn't love her. I can just see her breaking down as he leaves. It breaks my heart. That's how vivid you wrote that. I can feel my heart breaking everytime I read those lines.

I love that he feels the need to make it right. And the fact that he then says that he's loved her every moment since then. *thud* It kills me. I so NEED him to say that. That he's always loved her.

The street sex. I don't even know what to say. Other than it's so hot. And it's so something that they'd do.

The ending is perfection. They are family. Naley and Brucas. And Jamie and the baby. I really can't see it any other way. They are so intertwined. NH and BL.

Thank you for this beautiful oneshot Chey. I swear I think you could write LP and I'd probably flove it. That's just how good you are. But it's BL and it's LOVE. And you are awesome. :)

Now we'll have to have a talk soon about your next project. *nods*

ILY!