Reviews for 5 Times Chris Ended Up With Mitch In His Arms
allie chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
this is adorable i love it thanks for posting
sub0chick chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
awwwwwwwwwww, that was so sweet and cute (and completely freaking random!) and i absolutely loved it. great job :D
Hahukum Konn chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Squee! Slash! :D I liked the movie when I saw it but I never really shipped the boys until I saw this fandom on ff.n XD
nubianamy chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Oh, this was adorable. I actually squeed when I read it. ) Thank you so much. I just wrote a completely random Real Genius story myself, and I wanted to wait until I was done with mine to read yours. Nice work!

-amy
blackm00n5 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Hmmmm, '67 Impala, is it possible someone is a Supernatural fan, or just a coincidence?

Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed the story, very well written. 33
Jing chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Muy cute! I loved Chris' line about not moving to New York- it's so in-character I could just /hear/ him saying it in my head.
Keiishala Gryphsali chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Please make a sequel for this! There just aren't enough stories for this movie and you kept Chris and Mitch in character so well!
RabbitsAhoy chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Hmm... definitely an... interesting story. xD The sad thing is I could easily see Val Kilmer doing all this.
Lil Nezumi chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
OMG, There is actually a story with this movie. I love it. You've written it very well and it flows within the movie timeline. It's so probable that I've stashed it my favourites. Kinda makes me want to write one too, but I'm thinking more of a xover with Eureka. It could happen. However I have to many on the go at the moment, still this is a great story and I know that I will be re-reading again and again. Thank you.
chanel 5 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
great story. loved it!
Rachel chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
As a slash fangirl who recently stumbled across this wonderful movie, I loved this fic.

Thank you very much for giving some attention to this tiny fandom.
CatC10 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
*watching the end of this movie as I type*

Oh, you have Chris dead-on. It's great!

Now...is there anywhere else I can find fiction for this movie?

ME
KHlover chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
aw! this was adorable and i loved it! )
WriterExpress15 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Aw! I loved this. Too bad it's over:( Hey, I know..make a SEQUEL! haha (No, seriously:)

Anyways, this was good and I enjoyed it:)
pringle.sam chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Ep! Epic Real Genius fic is epic!

But so sadly singular :(