Reviews for The Sensei
AC Aero chapter 6 . 9/20/2008
Great story ya got here. I know how ya feel about hating sasuke. I hate him too, but I need him in my story.-_-. Bashing characters make the stories worse.
kenkao.inukags chapter 6 . 9/2/2008
update.. i really like this story
Prince Una Fox chapter 6 . 8/21/2008
you're right sasuke sucks big time & im starting to wonder why kishi named the manga naruto in the first place when he's clearly fawning all over sasuke... i really hope its to make naruto look really good when he finally kicks sasuke's duckbutt ass all over the fire country and back.

your story's cool and i like how you've been pacing it. a good mix of drama, realism, and naruto kicking ass, lol. the fight scenes weren't bad at all (compared to the other stuff you find on ). i liked the fight scene between kakashi and itachi. the fight scene between neji and naruto has me mixed up though, its feels good that naruto just owned him, but i kinda feel bad for him because he got owned, haha.. and the fight was kinda short too.

good point and plot development with the snake summoning, it was unique and very interesting how you had to sacrifice a life for them to help you yet canon naruto would never let someone die if he could help it.

i know its summer and all, but i cant wait for your next update man. good job
Demon Lord Razgriz chapter 6 . 8/8/2008
Please update soon. This story is too good to let it die.
Jack Shit chapter 6 . 7/12/2008
I know its summer vacation and you want some time on your own but plss update the story is great (stands on knees and begs)pls

Oh and btw ii too hate sasuke a lot *cough*understatement*cough*
Evaneezer chapter 6 . 7/11/2008
good, very
wind797 chapter 6 . 6/21/2008
that was good i wonder what sakura is doing she is not still trying to get sasuke is she please say that is not so
Fury Cutter chapter 6 . 6/20/2008
Hi, sorry would have reviewed sooner but I'm a lazy f*er.

On the whole not bad although the name of the owner of Ichiraku is Teuchi. So Naruto is now a Chuunin, who'd think in the cannon that defeating a demon possed sand ninja would be enough to get promoted but oh well.

Still pissed at the council, like I said in my last review the council have no power over Jiraya and they have the gall to order him around takes real balls. Although with the Akatsuki after him, the council who want Naruto out of the village ASAP.

Anyway I was thinking that maybe since he won't be learning Rasangan yet, Jiraya could teach Naruto some water jutus, not like dozens but a couple. I was thinking maybe these

Teppoudama - Bullet

Suiryuudan no Jutsu - Water Dragon Projectile

Mizurappa - Violent Water Wave

Suirou no Jutsu - Water Prison

Suijinheki - Water Encampment Wall

It would make kicking Sasuke's ass a little easier as just about every other jutsu the emo dick performs is a fire jutsu

And if you want to add another fire justu to Naruto's repituar then maybe this one

Karyuu Endan - Fire Dragon Flame Projectile

I also strongly suggest you check out leafninja . com, its got a really good list of different jutsu's and might help yoy out. Anyway nice chapter and look forward to your next update.
InARealPickle chapter 6 . 6/19/2008
Loved this chapter a lot

especially the end
The last Demonic warrior chapter 6 . 6/17/2008
it is getting good so don't stop now and up-date soon.
Dastek chapter 6 . 6/17/2008
Good Job on this fic. Its the first time I've seen the 3rd train Naruto.

I was a little apprehensive about him summoning snakes at first but it turned out to be a pretty cool addition. You managed to give him a summon that wasn't really suited to him and made it his own. (I think I said that right lol)

The only thing I found a little strange is Naruto's fire Jutsu. I suppose he can draw chraka from Kyuubi to use something like that. Seems odd that his first and (currently) strongest jutsu is fire based and not wind aside from Kage Bunshin. Not really bashing the idea... it just seems a little backwards I guess...

So you know I also dislike Sasuke so feel free to torture him lol. I'm really glad he won't be learning anything of Naruto's.

I noticed it will eventually have some NaruSaku in it. I look forward to it as I'm a big fan of that pairing (only beaten by Naruhina P)

Well I'm looking forward to seeing more chapters. )

(puts story on alert)
Bottle0'Rum chapter 6 . 6/17/2008
Sweet
TheUnrealInsomniac chapter 6 . 6/16/2008
You are quite right, your action scenes could be better. Yet, i prefer Naruto being competent instead of lucky.

Personally, i hate Sasuke too, look at my profile i got a whole paragraph on why i hate the little cockmuncher.

I like the nice way Jiraiya and Naruto sorta 'bond' in this chapter, it's more befitting of a godfather and godson thing.

Don't care bout the snake summoning thing, its a change fair enough it's your story lol.

I think you got the council's reaction to Naruto killing 8 people was rather believable.

Update ASAP

TUI
goldenboy892007 chapter 6 . 6/14/2008
nice dude keep up the good work and update real soon
KunochiDreamer chapter 6 . 6/14/2008