Reviews for Demonic
TigerDemonOwnz chapter 12 . 11/12/2014
awwww
fiddys chapter 12 . 8/3/2014
Aw this was cute(': compared to what I've read, it's quite original too good job(:
gummy bear chapter 7 . 10/29/2013
You did great. U might not like it, but I did
bleaknight chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
Just pointing out that swordsmen is plural, and swordsman is singular, because you refer to ichigo in the plural, although he's only one person.
also words such as bounded and bended do not make sense in this context (just putting all my observations from previous chapters altogether). When he was tied to the chair, it would be bound to the chair, not bounded, and instead of bended down, it should have been bent down. I'm being lazy here so I can't be bothered to find the mistakes again.
anyway enough of the criticism. I really like your plot, and the sometimes sadistic actions of shirosaki (but then I think thsts because I have a sadistic streak myself) so I think I'm kinda not normal? But good job with the story because it actually has a plot, and the character's personalities are developed, and they don't just fall in love on first sight.
MidnightEden234 chapter 12 . 6/28/2013
What an absolutely, fantastic, terrific and delicious story! It was a great pleasure going through this story, both for me and Ichigo. ;)
Ichigo: I- I- n-no way!
Shiro: *chuckles* Ne, c'mere Ichi!
MidnightEden234 chapter 11 . 6/28/2013
The way you write this pairing is so good! :D
MidnightEden234 chapter 10 . 6/28/2013
xD Isshin meeting Shiro-sama... Gonna be interesting!
MidnightEden234 chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
I share your thoughts on Orihime. Either she's a yaoi fangirl, a slave to Shiro-sama or I'll get Ichigo to kill her off, under Shiro-sama's orders of course!
MidnightEden234 chapter 7 . 6/25/2013
I sat here going "Give Shiro-sama the blood Ichi! GIVE IT TO HIIIIM! ...but alas, there can't be two people in the world that would make Ichigo- OH MY GOD HE GAVE SHIRO-SAMA THE BLOOD! I FUCKING LOVE THIS AUTHOR!"
MidnightEden234 chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
HOLY SHITTING FUCKING MOTHER OF A- BUT WHHHYYYYYYYY!? I HATE YOU SOUL SOCIETY! I'M GOING TO KILL EVERYONE WHO LIVES THERE!
Ichigo: O.o
Shiro: I'LL HELP!
Also, what did Death do? I have a feeling that the two lights represent Ichigo and Shiro-sama, and they mixed together to represent that they're bonded! That's what I'm willing to believe.
MidnightEden234 chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
Aww... you poor thing Ichi! Poor thing! At least Shiro-sama is there to help you! :D
MidnightEden234 chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
Heh, seems like they're both torn. :3
MidnightEden234 chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
Heh, love the idea of Shirosaki... ah why the hell not? of Shiro-sama putting a toy in Ichigo and forcing him to walk around with it. In fact, I may one day steal it
Shiro: Ha! Ichi calls me Shiro-sama!? I'm loving this!
Ichigo: Only you! *grumbles*
Shiro: Ne, you love it too Ichi! And don't try to hide it!
MidnightEden234 chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
Looking forward to the "dirty" stuff. Whether it be murder or fucking, I'll be happy with either! :D
MidnightEden234 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
"He jolted at the touch, biting his bottom lip, stopping a moan that had slithered its way up his throat."
"He really got the perfect one; his little slave was a closet masochist."
*squeals* Brilliant lines! I absolutely adore them! They're great visuals and set the perfect tones for the story! :D