Reviews for Disseverance
I can't believe that I just went through all this just to find out that there's no end or conclusion whatsoever, I'm sad, disappointed, maybe a bit angry. I understand how hard this is to you but Why? Why? Why? :(
Guest chapter 8 . 5/10/2016
i really enjoy this story- i hope you decide to complete it
Guest chapter 8 . 9/10/2014
WOW! so much for that new chapter
Guest chapter 7 . 9/10/2014
You know for all her bitching and moaning it seems to me that Pepper's the one with the problem.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/19/2013
Aaaaaahhhhh! Gutted this is not finished xx
Guest chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
really enjoying this. I also like the limited dialogue. About to devour the rest ;-)
Kahoko chapter 8 . 9/5/2013
Oh come on this just isn't fair to stop the story there!
I know it's been years but truthfully this is just too good to stop at this point, in a cliffhanger nonetheless!

PLease have mercy and update sooon!
DahSandwich chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
While reading this I was affected with melancholia. It feels quite angsty to me. But I absolutely LOVE it!
NCISVILLE chapter 8 . 6/9/2013
Awww man, no next chapter? I spent all say reading this thinking okay there's got to be a happy ending. Please update! I have to have my happy ending! It's a terrific story really, really really depressing but really good.
Pipra chapter 8 . 5/11/2013
It's a shame that the fic doesn't have an end, when it only needs one last chapter. Too bad :(
Guest chapter 8 . 4/28/2013
please finish this. it's absolutely wonderful.
val1794 chapter 8 . 4/3/2013
porfavor sigue la historia tony y pepper tienen que terminar juntos. Actualiza pronto
savinglives44 chapter 8 . 3/7/2013
Oh my goodness this story is beautiful! You have to finish it. Please!
iloveebfanfics chapter 8 . 1/25/2013
ahhh such a cliffhanger! please finish this story! :p
Crystalpops chapter 8 . 12/14/2012
Please please please finish this story! I love it and I want to find out how Tony and Pepper end up getting together.