Reviews for Devil's Angel Book Four The Vengeful Mary
natsuki23 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Wow, I have always love angel stories, this one was through the roof! I LOVE It!
indesteuctable prime chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
drarry!
KatsuomiMashiRo chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
One of the greatest series I have ever read~!

well worthed to be put into the best collection 0

Thank you for writing this intense and incredible story

Flaming Jello chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
WOW! Simply amazing! I can't believe it's over! NO! (*~*) *Cries into pillow and thrashes around* Well, it was beautifully written and I enjoyed the... ending. ,( I do love Zephon's character ever-so-much and Love how it was so enthralling! Simply phenominal. I'm adding this one to my fave storys. But if i havent already, I'll add you as my fav author again... LOVE always!

~F-J
Kokou chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
OMG! Another great installment! I love how you portrayed Mary as the exact opposite of how she is in the Bible, and made her manipulate God and the angels. Poor Alex; her death really accentuates the sacrifices that can be made for true friendship and freedom. But, I have to wonder. Since she went to limbo, that means that she was turned mortal once. So who was she? Was she part of the Potterverse as someone who was close to Draco, or was she just some random person? And I also love the creation of the lilac substance. An excellent explination of how Damien was Harry and Zephon was Draco. I agree that there can be too much of a good thing. if you think you should end the series now, then do it. However, don't let your fear of ruining the series stop you from creating another installment if you feel the urge to and if it is as good as the others.
Loralie Skye chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
) hey ya hehe great chap The fact that their love held all through is great Love them