Reviews for The Lutrisius Project
Enhasa chapter 9 . 8/13/2014
Nuuu
I just caught up and now I wants mores. TOT
I can't wait to see what you have in store next. ouo
This is great! 3
Kurama'slilAngel chapter 8 . 10/27/2011
I really love your story! The details you put into it are amazing! I like the development of Zell and Lina's relationship. I can't wait to read more!
Eklipt chapter 8 . 9/2/2011
Your story is like a breathe of fresh air. I don't see why it doesn't have more reviews! Blasphemy! It's so well-written and everything, too. And your writing seems pretty passionate, and flows very easily. I'm pretty jealous.

I'm very glad to have stumbled upon this today. I can't wait for an update! It's like finding a diamond among a pile of rocks, and a Zell based romance to boot! I think I adore you. :-)

Take care and keep doing what you do! I'll continue to lurk around.

-Eklipt
XxRikela-chanxX chapter 7 . 7/1/2010
Wow seifer is creepy poppin' out eveywhere, but eh besides that, NEYAAA~~~ Zell is so adorable X3

I can see him now using puppy eyes to get hot dogs and all! P
cc529 chapter 7 . 6/27/2009
Luv it! plz continue ! :D
Sarazz Prime chapter 7 . 10/18/2008
Amazing story. Awesome. You have completely captivated me with this story since the beginning, and I'm anxiously awaiting an update! :)
The Black Rose Sorceress chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
first of all HI!

i like this story.

i really, really, really, really, really like this story. it has a really good plot. and its getting better by the minut. please keep going. i'm looking forward to the next xapter.

PLEASE continue.
Kaeghlighn chapter 7 . 8/22/2008
Aww... That was cute. And poor delusional Sadie... though it's not really her fault. Zell's not letting her know that it didn't work out for him. -sigh- Hahaha! Hotdog scarfing.

I like the way that you write, and I can really imagine pretty much all of the things you write (the swaggering Irvine makes me giggle lots). I'm eager for more chapters. (:
Sarazz Prime chapter 6 . 8/5/2008
Yay,a much longer chapter this time! X3

I'm really enjoying this story and you're doing a great job as well! Keep up the good work and I hope you'll update soon!
cerespallas chapter 4 . 6/21/2008
your Zell seems more serious
cerespallas chapter 3 . 6/12/2008
I always thought Zell's actually very tidy, since his room in game is quite tidy and most of the fics visualizing him that way. But it's certainly interesting, seeing how he was visualized as a normal boy sometimes. :)
Sarazz Prime chapter 2 . 5/29/2008
lol I can't wait to read the rest of this story
cerespallas chapter 2 . 5/19/2008
It is interesting. A main character is an OC, huh? and it seems like you're gonna show a lot more of Zell than Squall, which is a good thing. Too much Squinoa or any other pairing focusing on Squall and Squall alone. It's certainly good to have Zell for once.

Oh, and you write nicely. It's easier to read if the author didn't miss the punctuation or making the scene too boring by adding the same word over and over again (unless it was necessary for the format, of course)

Ceres
QualityRachni chapter 2 . 5/17/2008
Ooh...interesting!

Im eager to read more to find out how this is all going to unfold!