Reviews for Halo one half
Newbitkaoz chapter 5 . 1/23
Like it so far also like how a little bit of change changes the mortality rate of the spartans. In the books it was something like 50% after they did the upgrades
Guest chapter 5 . 12/7/2014
Fic is good enough so far, but you have removed ranma from being ranma. kinda just a shell of who he was before.
god of all chapter 5 . 12/9/2014
Great chapter story so far please continue this story soon.
Stoneificaunt chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
I'm sure Halsey knows about the curse. And I had a great idea on how to incorporate it into his armor. His suit could have a small water storage that is connected by tubes through out his body. And at the press of a button or switch could activate heated or cold water.
Dracomancer1 chapter 5 . 12/4/2014
Wow. Good to know you take critiquing well. On another note, wow, has it really been 2 years? Either way, I'll read this over again. Reading's always fun.
Benji chapter 5 . 12/3/2014
I am sorry, but I have to say it. The story was great,(partial grammatical errors, but that I can live with that) until chapter 5. The way Nabiki just came out of nowhere and announced she's ranma's fiancé... Just a terrible way to introduce this new development, it butchers the whole story thus far. First of all, matters of honor and all of that nonsense was pretty much squashed from the military since after the 1700's, with the exception of Japan. Second, this ISN'T a Japanese based military, and if I'm wrong, I DARE anyone to tell me otherwise. Third, appearently, the Tendo patriarch is an ADMIRAL, so he over everyone else, should know you don't bring personal, family matters, etc. to the line of duty. This rules out any chance of him allowing his daughter to interrupt a TOP SECRET program just to declare that she has a marriage claim on someone. These things just don't add up, laddy. These kinds of dealings are considered domestic affairs, and should be treated as such, meaning not bringing this to a military level. If it was announced even before birth, I don't think that Genma, of all people, would just not inform his life long friend and training partner that he sent his son into a program. And mind you, Docter Halsey informed them before-hand that they may never see, nor hear of his exploits ever again. All of these facts and the plot collide in a brutal mess, ruining a good story to start off with. I could have imagined a much different scenario in which the two could have met. Honestly, any idea is better than that one. You could have made her a new scientist working to the project. Hell, you could have made HER a damned spartan for all I care. But no, you decided to go with what limited military knowledge you had on domestic affairs and sap it together with the plot. It is a train wreck that can be spotted miles before it even happens. Please, think the plot through before you try to rush it. You take nearly 6 months to post new chapters, so in that time, think over your damned story's plot. I'm agreing with Lord Sia here. Badly introduced story arch, and terrible planning. Good ridance...
SignDowny chapter 5 . 11/23/2013
You know what I reeally hate?
When GOOD fics ends in a very tragic but exciting manner.
I had hoped that you could make a longer story than this but it seems that is not happening. Especially after three years without update.
wolf-in-hell chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
Hmmm, interesting crossover. Sad to see it hasn't been updated in years.
shugokage chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
Interesting story it is sad to see it incomplete but good job!
Vanipon chapter 5 . 1/22/2012
I liked it, and like team noble you could create team wild like as follows:

leader: Wild Horse Ranma 012

2nd in command: Wild Luck John 117

3rd in command: Wild Rabbit Kally 087

4th member: Wild Ghost Linda 058

5th member: Wild Boar Fhajad 084

Base of operations either the Atlas or the Pillar of Autumn
kajoshin chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
Have u considered sending ur rent-a-muse's after the Lich King in an attempt to rescue ur muse?

I think that could be a great story to break the pace and free ur muse from the shackles of repetition forced on it by the Lich King.

Get to it you muses! Save his muse and u shall get a lifetime supply of free cookies.
kajoshin chapter 3 . 1/20/2012
Great story sofar!

As to ur question in chapter 3 Ranma could end up with Cortana or has 2 brain clones survive the mapping process and gives Ranma a second Smart AI like Cortana.

Ranma's Code could also appeal to the Arbitrator and he allies himself with them.

Keep up the good work though.
Maltrazz chapter 4 . 9/1/2011
The Jusenkyo Element. An excellent and unique way to bring the curse back into play. I love it!

Moving on to the next chapter,

Maltrazz
Silverswordmaster chapter 5 . 5/31/2011
MUST HAVE MOAR!

This is more conclusive proof that Ranma Anything AWESOME
Mordalfus Grea chapter 5 . 11/18/2010
If it helps I shall donate this .50 Cal Browning Machine to help you recover your muse