Reviews for Beelzebug' and the Bible
Jeanne chapter 1 . 3/2
Made me laugh. I loved it. Thanks!
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Loved it! Your descriptions of the motel just about made me skin crawl and the word play was hilarious! Loved Sam's smart aleck remark at the end when his Dad fell through the floor!
bhoney chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Cute! Very funny!
onemediumdrip chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
dude! that was awesome! oh my gosh! how on earth did you come up with all those quips? amazing!
jmstevens chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Lol... this was a really cute story.

Only fitting that John would fall through the floor too. :D

Thanks for writing this.
Bird2K chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Louy, can't believe I missed this one on UnGen - it was fab! Had me in stitches. Loved the role reversal of Sam trying to cheer Dean and Dean being the one with the best word play. Ok, that 2nd point could be my bias, I like to see him as hot and smart... Anyway, fantastic read, as always. Kirsty x
Merisha chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
ROFL ;0) - that was precious ... and hysterical! Thanks for the laugh! Just deserts for John for leaving the boys in that roach motel LOL ;0)

Brilliant!

Kind regards

Merisha ;0)
Landwing chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
This had me laughing almost as hard as the guys. I think "cashtration" can't be gender-linked-it affects as many women as men. Great stuff. Everybody needs a good laughing-till-you-can't-breathe fit now and then.
Cookie6 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Loved it to bits on UnGen, love it just as much here! A perfect blend of humour and to die for Winchester connection this is one of my all time favourites.

Welcome to ff - i know you will enthrall just as many lucky readers over here! XX
freakaleek4jello chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
hahahahahaha... oh, that was great!
Ster1 chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Hee hee...this was very clever!

Enjoyed how it started out so stark: it's easy to imagine the boys having to stay in dumps like this, if only because John is too preoccupied to notice. And then, making the best of the situation by just being brothers.

Thanks for posting this very funny fic...
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
that was great...a well written and very funny story...great job!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Sorry! I crap! off to jump off a bridge now... Love story and will have it read at my funeral! Love ya bev x