Reviews for TMNT Rap by LJ
nice ! :D
Raph is mine chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
1. I love it!
2. It's Kevin Eastman and Peter Laird
3. I thought just Mikey said Cowabunga?
not another punk chapter 1 . 10/24/2001
them's good eatin'
Allan Smithy chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
You want the reader to pretend to be 8 years old, because it looks like the type of rap I was into when I was 8 years old. Not that you should throw in swear words, but rap is a lot more complex than this. Lucky for you I know you're just having fun and fooling around here. Honestly, I thought it was kinda cute.
Extremely dumb computer geek named Steve chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
THAT DIDNNTTTT RYYYYYHME! But it was good. Exceptionally good, I was confused at inteogerance throughout the third verse, but was extremely fascinated, at how it captivated me. I am sitting here in the office, and my boss would like to hire you. Please call. My number is 555-trtls4eva! This was extremely sokistofated, though dumb, and pointless. I loved the harofaorfaro you happened to use at the second verse. Bravo, my good friend. Bravo. Do you want my password to my e-mail? We can read each other's! Here it is...*****

Or, in the words of Mikey-D, my favorite...COWABONGO!
HorseTechie chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
Saaa... cool, very cool indeed! Just what I needed to lift the spirits...

(( ...btw, it's Eastman and Laird... ))
Sasami chapter 1 . 10/8/2001
LOL this is so great! I was rockin' out and being all bad ass while I was rapping this to myself _ So cool! The world definately needs more Turtle Rap. Hope there's more where this came from- YAAAY!
kandi chapter 1 . 10/5/2001