Reviews for Stick With You
Guest chapter 9 . 9/23/2012
Beautiful story! Glad I found it on ) great job
Kiyoikou chapter 9 . 3/12/2012
I'm not used to reading short chapters but I love your style! It's like reading a script! Your ideas are conveyed in short concise sentences but it's all you need! Nice delivery and sweet story! :) Thanks!
satomika chapter 9 . 8/29/2011
i think that was ok...
Eleoopy chapter 9 . 10/26/2010
LOVE THIS STORY! Please write more HYD stories, there is simply not too many with Soujiro and Yuki! Thank you soo much for writing a happy ending!
Apple Yumi 94 chapter 9 . 8/4/2010
yay the cuteness! 7/10 stars!
Apple Yumi 94 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
8/10 stars so far i am totally luvin it! -
YUMELINGA chapter 9 . 12/17/2009
Hi Digger's Girl. I literally drank the whole story in just one sit.

I loved it ;-)

Short chapters but it was very realistic. I also like this paring the most.

Thank you for let me read you.
purpleirises chapter 9 . 10/18/2009
pretty sweet story you have here :)
Ehmi chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
I loved the happy ending but it feels a bit rushed. Anyway, I'm glad this wasn't left unfinished! _

Emi
lovedoves chapter 9 . 10/7/2009
That was delicious! :D

Love the little twist near the end: "flying frog?" (hilarious) so Yuki can grab Soujirou's bag :D

And of course, I love happy endings!

He finally said "I love you"! yay!
LT chapter 9 . 10/5/2009
I love this story so much! Go Yuki go! Please write more Soujirou/Yuki story with happy endings. :)
Emi chapter 9 . 10/3/2009
I don't think I can comment on the chapters I skipped.

Flying Frog! I think I love that moment, grabbing the bag and running away with it.

:D

You always manage to make me happy when you write, so thank you for a bright moment in my otherwise grumpy day.
Cactus2008 chapter 9 . 10/2/2009
Enjoyed this whole fic very much because both Yuuki and Soujiro showed maturity, not just love, toward each other. A little off topic here, but would have liked to know just exactly what the hybrid turned out to be like. Thanks for this fic!
Astrid.Rosslyn.1720.Scotland chapter 9 . 10/2/2009
Hi, Very good End, tks, it is a beautiful story.

See you!

Astrid
Cactus2008 chapter 8 . 9/21/2009
Thanks for this interesting take on Yuuki and Soujiro's relationship. What's going to happen finally?