Reviews for Vampires Don't Eat Chocolate
Raiast chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
teehee..I've never tried readin twilight fiction before but I'm gonna give this one a go...Brie is hilarious!
CaribbeanTrinidadian chapter 13 . 6/13/2010
best story ever !
Rachel chapter 13 . 5/7/2009
Oh my gosh! I love it! Brie is so awesome! She's just like my rebellious, impulsive side! Oh, and how do you pronounce her name? Bree or Bri? Keep writing!
Raine44354 chapter 13 . 12/17/2008
i loved it!

Raine
Grace chapter 13 . 7/2/2008
I would give this story a 6.5 out of ten. It was good, but I didn't really care for it that much. It didn't seem like a Twilight fanfic. The story seemed to enter an entire new world completely; one of magic and witches. I felt like I was reading something based off Eragon, not Twilight.

However, I loved the twist at the end. How the Dragon King was a bunny. That was adorable. There were barely any grammatical errors, so that was good. Overall, it was ok.
caww chapter 13 . 7/1/2008
Having a celebration party with all of them!Wow!

I liked the letters.

so cute!

Nostalgicmiss chapter 13 . 7/1/2008
Thank you, that was a nice story, I hope jacob imprints soon. ;0)
Nostalgicmiss chapter 12 . 7/1/2008
GO Brie, it's about time lauren got her come uppance! lol
caww chapter 11 . 7/1/2008
What a neat chapter

I WOke Up Early For This?

So many places...the cute bunny..the old men-

I am so glad Jasper didn't have to worry about the blood anymore!

Dragon's WOW!

Great!

Nostalgicmiss chapter 11 . 6/30/2008
That was fun, I really enjoyed it. Trust Emmett to try and call the bunny cut. . . bless him!

Look forward to the new chapter, glad to have you back ;0)
caww chapter 10 . 6/15/2008
I like it that they make things right with all the souls of this Earth...that they believe in love and not labels.

xSugarxHighx chapter 9 . 6/5/2008
HAHA! I cant beleive Charlie actually shot Edward! But whats a Kevlar?
caww chapter 9 . 6/4/2008
I'm so glad Charlie was told about Bella & Edward's commitment.

I was shocked that Edward got shot by Charlie...really I was.

Funny that Brie asked if Bella had any normal friends..

and I forgot to comment about Alice liking chocolate...that was interesting reading-too.

Nostalgicmiss chapter 9 . 6/3/2008
Good Chapter, I giggled when Arawn's hair was spiked.

You have a wicked imagination, I look forward to the next chapter
ObsessiveCullenDisorder66 chapter 7 . 5/31/2008
awesome! Charlie needs to try and shoot Edward when he asks for permission to marry Bella. Renee's reactions are never strong enough, so make that good. They need to go to Jacksonville to tell her, because that is something you have to tell your mom face to face. I liked the Mike Newton thing. totally appropriate! Jessica and Lauren, if they are in the story, should be portrayed as the slutty cheerleader type. I loved the wedding ring parts. they need to go dress shopping, and someone needs to threaten Alice's favorite Prada bag if she doesn't do what she is told! I loved the chocolate feeling in the last chapter! Jacob/Jessica would be awesome. (A/N: She's using my computer to review, so I'm putting in a couple notes. No, not cool at ALL!) Town gossip needs to be addressed! I liked the werewolf part [both parts]! I LOVE the title! You called Emmett BLOND! Hello, some one need to have more Twilight study time! He has dark curly hair as it says in at least TWO of the books. You have to get it right! If you can't, then no more writing fanfiction because errors make me very angry! (A/N: My friends are demanding, can't you tell?) I liked that Brie lived in France. The whole basement thing didn't need to be in there. (A/N: That whole chapter was crap, I think I should rewrite it) It wasn't THAT bad, I'm just saying some things are better left unsaid. I LOVE the part where Edward [don't you love the name?] gets Bella chocolates and she thinks its weird because he should be more romantic and then she finds jewelery in the box. So romantic. Why can't the world be made up of romantic Edwards? I think I'm done now. That was fun! I might have to write my own story now. Hm, thinking. (A/N: Yeah, again. You do know I'm only writing a SHORT fanfic, right. There isn't enough time for half the stuff you want. So you should put it in your own story :D. I like the Charlie thing though.) Yeah, but all the ideas were bottled up inside me, and needed to get out, or I was going to self destruct! (A/N: Okay . . . no more laptop time for you . . .)