Reviews for Building on Chemistry
Jen10Jen chapter 1 . 3/2
Wow, that was ridiculously hot.
Duben chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Please do more M/A again!
Subb chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
This Story is so AWESOME!
purplebunnywabbit chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
I am not too sure where you should go from here but I do think that it should be added to... I like it and can't wait to see if you will post again.
sanaazzy chapter 1 . 5/5/2006

i gotta say i really like this.. i like the way u portray Alec,the character is different to the Alec in the show but i like this one 's more of a man and standing up for himself not being a puppy im rambling here...

i like how you have the relationship between them, especially when Alec goes to apologize. it shows him as a really sweet and caring guy.. i really like this

plz update need to no more

thanx 4 reading my ramblings (if thats a word)

bye bye sanaa (saz)
Lotamoxie chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Love it - any chance of an update?
anna chapter 1 . 8/16/2004

i hav searched hi and low 4 the story b4 this 1, moment of madness. can u do sumfin so i can access it plz
lorin chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
please pleas finish ! i'v come to this site for 2 mouthes and u haven't added another chapter ! now please add another chapter
lora chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
GREAT STORY ! Alec was so sweet to say sorry !, when u'r all done wrighting the story, can u please make sure alec and max r a coupel ! k great story, please finish it
Kazama chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
omg! Your like a huge inspiration to all the M/A shippers out there. I absolutely loved ur story. It had so much...chemistry. Yeah, I think that's the word I'm lookin for. You totally described Alec perfectly. He is so yummy! :D N/e ways. When r u going to update? And also, is "A Moment of Madness" supposed to be on ? I can't find it anywhere. If it *is* in can u please kindly point it out to me or if it isn't, and u have time, can u pretty please put it back up again? Ok enough babbling. I just hope that you update soon. G2g, Laterz.
iluvaqt chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
This is not the end... I'm sure you'll get back to it someday. You know, as we all do that there was undeniable chemistry between them, which was the secondary reason as to why Max felt the need to distance herself from him and treat him the way she did. The first was because he was Ben's twin. My theories. I can't remember if I ever told you about the vid, Between Love & Hate by Orpheu. Great beginning. I'm enjoying the characterizations. Although, I think Max likes Logan more than a good friend even if they were never intimate. Maybe having her feel torn between the two, like I felt it was on the show - create more tension. I always thought that guilt over her feelings for Alec made her work harder on her feelings for Logan. A little like the Syl/Vaughn/Lauren thing..
icegizzle chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
I think you are doing a great job with the story so far. I agree that the relationship should build gradually. Keep up the good work, and I hope to see more of your story posted soon!

fichic chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
it is quite good actually!

ithildin-nin chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
Your characterization of the two is flawless. I like very much how you describe Alec's upcoming feelings/his awareness of feelings.

I am curious about how you will go on from here, because a relationship in Manticore promises to be difficult.

How will they behave during training sessions? How will the other X's react to Max being with their CO? Will Max still try to escape? Will she get pregnant? Will Alec help her? Will Max be able to forget Logan/fall in love with Alec?

You see, I have a shipload of questions which I hope you can answer soon!
Sam chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
your stories really great and i like the whole taking it slowly thing, will max be pregnant? update soon plz bye:):)