Reviews for Dimensions: Stratagems
Guest chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
hmm you should have writen in, that the d-arc looked damage, to symbolize how bad that was...ohh and when will you be updating book 7 because if your not at least tell us so we dont keep waiting in anticipation for it.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
haru reminded me of harper from cod blackops 2, even read in his voice
Silviremon chapter 7 . 2/8/2009
At first I wasn't going to read this, but I'm really glad that I did. This is getting very interesting. You are definetly a good writer. That is the truth!
Issac Blast chapter 7 . 7/9/2008
Yay! Zach didnt die (atleast not in the normal way). if all the renamon (and off shoots) in that village were attacked, the Artmon would probly have one hell of a hard time.
keetongu chapter 7 . 7/8/2008
It's actually a little surprising that you don't see more digimon villages around. Assuming that digimon have the same level of intelligence, it should be kind of natural for them to form into societies. Anyway, this was a good chapter, and I'm glad Zach isn't quite dead yet. Of course the way things are going, right as he is about to reform, he, Asuka, Candelmon, Bokomon, the Renamon village (if they're not already dead), and my grandmother will all be killed.
E.S. Simeon chapter 7 . 7/7/2008
Well, not so lucky for what happened to Zach, but someone like him was bound to die, so whatever... Probably for best too, now Askua to ready to die as well, hahahah... Ok, maybe not but this certainly does a good outline for how The War is tearing the entire place apart which gives a but of a nice look into what's to happen.

And now here's an unrelated note to any of the stories, but if you're also seeing the same error, then perhaps it is a perfect time to fix it. See, if you wander around in your nice lil site and look at the list of books, you may see that Dimensions Book One of the site is called Tricks, as well as Book six. Obviously only book six is tricks and book one is Links, but I am not sure if see it on the site or not due to browser capabilities or just me. The specific detail page says Links, just the listing under "Core Books" that seems to have the error.
Fireblast123 chapter 7 . 7/7/2008
ALL HOPE IS NOT LOST FOR THE AWESOMENESS THAT IS ZACH STRAFER! *Shot*

But yeah. I remember reading about something related to the Renamon village in Tricks. I was wondering when I'd see it.
Vylantze chapter 7 . 7/7/2008
Now that was a surprise. Who would have thought the male Renamon were called Renardmon?

Many unexpected things here. I didn't even know in the first place that Bokomon could use their books to absorb data... then again, I suppose none of us have really ever seen a Bokomon absorb data before.

Another surprise is actually the voice and Sakuyamon proclaiming Harmony is gone...

I am presuming that my questions wouldn't be answered any time soon. Good chapter anyway.
Vylantze chapter 6 . 6/27/2008
And I thought I was evil...

You're worse than me, killing off so many in just the beginning too.

The worst part is, you killed Zach just as he was Biomerging. Now that is beyond evil... though I don't know what can be beyond evil.

Anyways, it is ironic to see them reconcile and just... die. Now all we have to do is wait and see what happens next... though I have a feeling that it is not the end of Zach.
Issac Blast chapter 6 . 6/27/2008
awesome. kind of an abrupt ending for zack though... oh well, nice job. well developed for only the 6th chapter.
Fireblast123 chapter 6 . 6/27/2008
At first, this quote was woth the wait: “My aim is perfect, it's my opponents moving that are the problem,”

...Then Zach got pwninated and I was all "damn." XD

Ah well, that's what I signed up for. Great chapter!

But I have a strong feeling...I'll see how far the feeling goes the next chapter.
Crazyeight chapter 5 . 6/15/2008
New questions, no answers, and one disaster after another. Oh. And hints that Alice is still dead like we already figured...unless that is you want us to think that. *looks at you suspiciously*

Interesting little gadget that Alice has. Wonder where she picked it up from.

A nice chapter. 'Till next time then. Later.

-Crazyeight
Fireblast123 chapter 5 . 6/13/2008
HOLY CRAP! Romance, suspence, action, mystery! YOU GOT EVERYTHING IN THIS CHAPTER! And then leaving it at a cliffhanger that's making me hang on by a pebble! BUY RIGHTS TO DIGIMIN NOW AND MAKE THIS REAL! XD

Great chapter! I can't wait to see what happens!
Vylantze chapter 5 . 6/13/2008
You know what Alice's gun reminds me of? The point-of-view gun.

I still wonder, whether that feather is the same one...

Well you can't blame Asuka for wanting to kill Zach. Poor guy. And it was just when they were understanding each other too. So it is out of the frying pan and into the fire huh. I guess I'll see how they get out of this one.
roguespirit chapter 4 . 5/31/2008
This is getting better. I thought you'd forgot to include poor Alice in your story. Glad you decided to include her.