Reviews for Kidnap
I...I...I...JUST OH GOD BRAVO BRAVO GORGEOUS OMF
I jist wanted to say that THIS IS PURE BLISS OMF.. I'm loving how you make the details come alive without saying the actual word BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO
Guest chapter 40 . 10/20/2016
Do you think one day you can make a second story to this I wood love to see if Cecil comes back to get Bart and kill Bob and love this story by Sarah
cristela.cordero chapter 40 . 6/27/2015
2015 still waiting heh heh heh
Asthethicc chapter 40 . 4/10/2015
CONTINUE! YOU'RE SO AWESOME-
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
bart and Bob always be like this
zrsgr chapter 40 . 5/30/2014
is there some more if not i really really liked it
Dino Poop chapter 26 . 2/6/2014
I teared up when Bart made it out. ;-; But I knew they'd catch him before he could get too far. Kind of inevitable.
FlippingTheBird chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I don't think I've commetned on this yet. If I have, ah well. FREAKING. LOVE! :D I've read all of this and I think it's amazing.
Atri chapter 40 . 12/31/2012
How short, really. Isnt there must be one more or two chapters?
GinaW chapter 40 . 4/11/2012
I can't help but feel bad for cecil in the end! i used to be a cecil hater but that ended 3 fanfictions ago.

this must suck for him, and now that i think about it, didn't they take his house too? DX

*sigh* good story anyway, i read it in one day (it took 3 hours lol)

Poor cecil needs a break...and a hug ._.
Chingiskhan chapter 40 . 4/8/2012
Bart did wrong that he didnt go with Cecil... At this fanfiction Bob was more cruel with Simpson than Cecil. And I couldnt understand, how can Bart love him, after that all what Bob had done to him... Cecil was more kind to him, and I think that he loves Bart more than his brother.
suicunetobigaara chapter 30 . 4/7/2012
normally i get bored of a fan made story after 5 chapters but this was really good!
reneenekochan chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
i love your stories there bloody brilant

i hope you make more bobxbart stories

plz ad thank you