Reviews for Kidnap
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
bart and Bob always be like this
zrsgr chapter 40 . 5/30/2014
is there some more if not i really really liked it
Dino Poop chapter 26 . 2/6/2014
I teared up when Bart made it out. ;-; But I knew they'd catch him before he could get too far. Kind of inevitable.
FlippingTheBird chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I don't think I've commetned on this yet. If I have, ah well. FREAKING. LOVE! :D I've read all of this and I think it's amazing.
Atri chapter 40 . 12/31/2012
How short, really. Isnt there must be one more or two chapters?
GinaW chapter 40 . 4/11/2012
I can't help but feel bad for cecil in the end! i used to be a cecil hater but that ended 3 fanfictions ago.

this must suck for him, and now that i think about it, didn't they take his house too? DX

*sigh* good story anyway, i read it in one day (it took 3 hours lol)

Poor cecil needs a break...and a hug ._.
Chingiskhan chapter 40 . 4/8/2012
Bart did wrong that he didnt go with Cecil... At this fanfiction Bob was more cruel with Simpson than Cecil. And I couldnt understand, how can Bart love him, after that all what Bob had done to him... Cecil was more kind to him, and I think that he loves Bart more than his brother.
suicunetobigaara chapter 30 . 4/7/2012
normally i get bored of a fan made story after 5 chapters but this was really good!
reneenekochan chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
i love your stories there bloody brilant

i hope you make more bobxbart stories

plz ad thank you

by Renee
steffi chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
Super!
Pepsi-Rabbit chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I don't know if i've reviewed this yet, but man, greatest story ever. Very long and ton of chapters, but worth it. Even if someone doesn't like Bort, but likes Simpsons, I'd recomend it. I've stayed up extremely late in the night, reading this story because if i stop, i'll be awake wondering what will happen. I congratulate you on a great story. If could win an award, you should.
reason.J chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Hi, I'm very impressd your fan fiction.

I'm not american, a (south) Korean. so I am poor at English. If i mistake of writting, please pardon me.

I love Bort, and this story is my favorite. I read this story at overnight!

have a good time.

- simpsons and your fan form korean.
PrincessMialyn chapter 40 . 2/10/2011
This was a great story. I hate to sound like I'm putting undue pressure, but I hope a sequel is in the works? Maybe Bart's family tries to convince him to leave Bob, thinking Bart has Stockholm Syndrome? Or Cecil returns? Even if the answer is no on that, I hope to see more of your work on here. You're very talented.
Anonyme chapter 41 . 11/27/2010
OMG Your fiction is so great ! Very very good job !
Ellis chapter 41 . 11/9/2010
Whaaaaatttt? THAT is the end? pity... it lacks of detail about the simpsons's family, especially maggie... But, I must admit, your story reeeeaalllyy deserves the reading! (I read it in only 2 days... ')