Reviews for Spectral Affair
yckin chapter 3 . 1/17/2009
Please update soon :)

I bet sasuke's gonna cause mayhem in Naruto's body. hehehe
the tomato chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
who yes updates ! cmon more chapters

a song that kinda fits with this story is simple and clean remix me at least it fits really well.

poor naruto cant even defend himself ...sasu chan cant go into the girls locker room ...frowny face. this would make a really good movie especaly with the two charaters involved... i wondr if you have any fan art since your discriptions are really cool to me at least hope to see more of you...
UchihaVamprincess chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
omg i LOVE your story

its GREAT! very original! very cool plot!

plz continue!

Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
I stuck! And good things clearly came my way since you UPDATED! WHOOHOO! This... should be interesting.

I bet the moment she gets back in her room, she's going to write something along the lines of 'don't posses people's bodies' or something. Because if she writes 'don't posses Naruto' he'll posses someone else, but if she's in danger and needs him to have a body, they'll both be in trouble. Ouch...

Best of luck on the makings of the next chapter! (And if he tries to stop her from writing, all she has to do is take off her shirt, and BAM! He's out of there. XD)
GivenUpHope chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
That was . . . AMAZING! Please write more, please! I loved that! IT was so descriptive and kept everyone in character! Please update!
see you another day chapter 3 . 1/2/2009
Ohmyedwardcullen D: you have been holding out on us T_T Im so lucky I rememeber this fiction Dx please update T_T
Quiet Moon chapter 3 . 1/2/2009
Hah. I'm going to assume that Sakura is going to consider adding 'no taking control of living beings for amusement' or some variation of that to the contract. Somehow, Sasuke's probably going to find loopholes for everything, or at least most of the rules.

I applaud Sakura for stuffing Sasuke into the same category as any other adolescent male. That's a good tactical manuever, at least in my opinion.

Psychoelectric shocks. Hm. Interesting topic.
Asa Ayame chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
hehe Sasu-chan's good at finding loopholes hehe
Ladyrouge214 chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
that is so wrong! i feel so bad for naruto now
Innocence and Instinct chapter 3 . 12/31/2008
YAY u updated
dances.with.sunflowers chapter 3 . 12/31/2008
OHMYWORD! That was a great ending. I'm annoyed because I really want to know what happens, but I suppose that's the desired effect, eh? lol

And sorry about the writer's block, but the chapter was really good! I like all the details in it; it makes it seem very real. ;D And Sasuke is hilarious as a ghostthingwhatever. I like you making him float and glare at her. HA.

So good luck with the next chapter and thanks for updating!
Mihoriru chapter 3 . 12/31/2008
wow, this is a good story! i hope you update soon. :)
KaiKi09 chapter 3 . 12/31/2008
can't wait for your next chapter
Krissum chapter 3 . 12/31/2008
Lolz, sasuke really is taking advantage of his ghostly powahz!

Poor naruto, I wonder why he didn't get enough sleep? (Better not be sasuke's fault! D:)

Can't wait to see moar! So update soon!
sasusakufan2357 chapter 3 . 12/30/2008