Reviews for Spectral Affair
AGENT KELL chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
Lol, baad Sasuke.

seriously, such a mean guy.
foreversnow chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
Playing tricks again, that Sasuke. xD

Update soon? ]
kerapal bubbles chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
xD poor Naruto. Sasuke's being a meanie. leave Naruto-kun alone! i like this story; update soon!
foresttree chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
HAHHA...Sasuke possessed Naruto...Poor thing.

This is the best ghost story I have read before, it is so awesome. :) Update soon!
Plastic Roses chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
xD love it!
cRaZyGuRl093 chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
:DD

...lol...poor Naruto...Sasuke sure loves to mess with him :)

Awesome chappie && story :]

Cant wait for the next update :0)
arulent chapter 2 . 11/24/2008
He has to fall for her? hee, cliche bybut cute

hurry up and post the next chapter
Unsawr chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
Ah, this plot is so captivating and definitely one of its kind.

You got me right when I read the summary, 'cause usually ghosts are associated with 'wanting to rest in peace' but this ghost actually wants the opposite, or however much of an opposite it is anyway.

But not only were you able to create an original plot, you managed to back it up with uber-ly goody writing skills. [With some grammar mistakes here and there, but we're all human, so ne.]

I've seen some writers with plots that have such high potential, but right when I start reading it, I feel like I just wasted half of my life. No matter how harsh that sounds.

But anyways back to the ficcy, hah, you managed to keep Sasuke in character of course, even as a ghost with some humour (esp. the bickering) that I never knew he even had [which is a huge plus since it's hard to find even decently written Sasuke(s) nowadays] and I just enjoy Sakura's 'witty' comebacks and reactions. I also like the first person perspective as well, makes things more interesting. Now I just can't wait to hear about Naruto's reaction and entrance, 'cause we can't have a story without that radiating ball of sunshine now can we? (Rhetorical question, cough)
Sakura Crystals chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
You know this kind of remindes me of the movie Just Like Heaven. I like how you have this started but now I am wondering how they are going to accomplish the goals to getting him back? I can't wait to read your next chapter. This story is kind of refreshing to read. Thank you for making my day.
Krissum chapter 2 . 10/8/2008
LOL. I love Sasuke in this, he's more laid back and teasing. Moar PLZ! UPDATEZ SOON!
Neon Genesis chapter 2 . 10/8/2008
Wow, this is really captivating! Amazing story. I've always been fascinated by the concept of ghosts and poltergeists, and I love SasuSaku to death, so this is a great story for me. _

It reminds me of the Mediator series by Meg Cabot. I've never read them, but my friend talks about them a lot.

You wrote it really well. It flows beautifully and it always keeps the reader interested.

Thanks for sharing this!
Saya.The.Shuki chapter 2 . 10/5/2008
*can't stop laughing*OMG,DEATH TEACH SASUKE GOOD!,Sakura is great,UPDATE SOON!
000blank000 chapter 2 . 10/3/2008
Really funny! I like the plot (I'm a sucker for ghost stories and stuff like that), the characters are not cliche (like an excessively angsty and sexy Sasuke lusting after a Sakura with "creamy skin, shining eyes and a bright smile", urgh. Sorry, just that I got too much of that lately), it's nicely written, and I can't wait to know what's going to happen! And it made me laugh, and I like laughing, so there.

Anyway, I'm waiting for the next chapter!

Lullaby.
Countess Glow chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
I hope you update this story soon. It's pretty amazing! Update soon please!
IFoundNowhere chapter 2 . 8/9/2008
this story is so good! i've seen it on so many different people's favorites list that i finally gave in and read it, and i have to say it's pretty amazing.

and just to prove how much i like it, it's going on my favorites list too!

i am practically squirming to find out what happens next
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »