Reviews for Spectral Affair
allurement chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
asdfjkl;

This is rendering me INCOHERENT, and by gods, I love this. Sasuke and Sakura debating on the gender of Death is particularly amusing.

I want to slap Sakura for not thoroughly reading through the contract. But then again, that IS a typically Sakura-thing to do. Good job.

Continue, yuss? :D
Miko-chan chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
I pretty like this, very interesting.

And I can feel the foreboding heart break on this story.

And Sakura, everyone knows that the fine print in every contract is like selling your soul. You will definitely regret it. XD

IC Sasuke wins me over.
Spazztasticle chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Writers block is a bitch. Push on! Push on! D And very neato story by the way D
ohthatsmyname chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
whoa. this is like so super interesting!

and your right about it being vague.

i want to know what the contract is about.

so interesting

please update soon!
red24ly chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
I LOVE IT! I Can't Wait For The Next Chapter! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Bandana Bandit chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
This story is truly unique.

You already caught my interest.

I hope you update soon.

-RLO
Free Faye chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
I think you did a really good job with this story, even though it is only the first chapter. I can't wait to read more. I'm going nuts on what the bet is. Please update soon.
loveforspeed chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
unique story! this is really good!

update soon! XD
cherryjubilee chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
You write like you're channelling Diana Wynne-Jones, and I adore her work, so it's good.
coconutmandarin chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
I think I have an idea where this is going...but that's not stopping me from enjoying what's written. Go on!
Quiet Moon chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Hm...interesting concept. I don't mind the current vagueness, a ton of people know that I do it in abundance myself. I'm not quite sure on what to comment about, the vagueness probably has something to do with that. However, the brief outlook on Sasuke's relationship/the characterization with those around him has caught my attention, particularly that with Itachi. Am I delving into it too much? Because thoughts on what Itachi's intentions/emotions towards Sasuke could be in various scenarios have been running through my brain, especially after the latest manga chapter...-sighs- I think I'm rambling again. The possibilities for what kind of bet Sasuke has to complete have drawn a bit of a blank in my mind, nonetheless, it's an interesting idea, and a good start, Neko-san.

And the writer's block is understandable; I'm plagued by it much too often.
icygirl2 chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Good beginning! i wonder what the bet is! See you soon i hope good evening!
Caramel Crazy chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
I love the idea of this story, and can't wait for more! Update soon, please!
charredfeathers chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Good start. Though, I have to say the plot isn't all that original (ever seen Just Like Heaven?). I do love the fact that Sakura did not scream her lungs out when she saw the dead Uchiha in her room and that there wasn't anyone going too hysterical upon the first meeting. Death and his/her messenger has got me intrigued though.

Hm. I'm going to make a wild guess...

Is Death Orochimaru?
Orangina Locks chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
I always like ghost stories, and I think that this will be good. I already like the start, I'm waiting for more, well done!
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8