Reviews for Oneshot Collection
machelo chapter 6 . 4/26/2011
You captured my heart on this one, i'm following you and would love to get the next chapter. I agreed with the Gibbs thing, both with Abbys idea it's between them what she calls him, and him not wanting the mother of his child calling him by his last name. Are we to believe that she screamed Giiiibs during orgasms? Probably not...okay maybe so but still you don't call the father of your kid by his last name unless your not on good terms
spam.i.am chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
AW omg why are u soo good at writing? i love it
ilovejonas.101912.kevinjoenick chapter 6 . 7/29/2009
so cute!
GAbbyIsLove chapter 6 . 7/29/2009
This chapter made me smile! :)

Perfect way for Gibbs to explain it in the end, by asking her what her mother called her father. Good idea!

I love how you brought back the nickname 'Snowqueen'! Adorable!

Great job! Thanks for the update! Made my night!
STLFAN chapter 6 . 7/29/2009
Hey, I just found this. I love it. Nice job.
Elizabeth Perry chapter 6 . 7/29/2009
Hormones and all that jazz... Poor Abby, getting a rough realization that she was going to have to stop calling him Gibbs. Loved it; can't wait for the next one.
omgahitsbritt08 chapter 5 . 1/17/2009
Cant wait til you update. I stayed with this series. I think its absolutely adorable. I hope you keep writing. And many many chapters to go lol!
georgiamagnolia chapter 5 . 1/15/2009
Perfect!

true love lets you eat off their plate!

And if it was something that his first love and mother of his child did, of course it would be a painful memory if later lovers did it. And Abby, while not his first, is his lasting love.

Good Job!
losingmymind2 chapter 5 . 1/7/2009
Yes, I agree. Abby could pour cream and sugar in his coffee and Gibbs would smile at her and drink it down.
ragni mithrim chapter 5 . 1/6/2009
AW!

that's cute!

and kind of odd..but hey, cravings are cravings.

another wonderful chapter.

can't wait for the next one

ragni~
KellyRoxton chapter 5 . 1/6/2009
Hey I LOVED IT. I really and truly think it's perfect! That must have hurt Jenny just a little bit but I think this chapter totally ROCKS. Way to Go! Can't wait to read more of your story. Love Love Loved this chapter.

Giggles. But still making a face. Oh and I asked my Mum what she craved when she was pregnant with me and she said she craved Fish Fry's and I hate Fish Fry's. So I assume Lynn when she grows up will be just like Abby hating nougat.

Great Job. Write more soon. Hugs and Much Thanks for a perfect chapter.
jojobevco chapter 5 . 1/6/2009
Good Chapter
Joygrl88 chapter 5 . 1/6/2009
Awe that was sweet. I can't wait for more.
Abbie1212 chapter 5 . 1/6/2009
Yeah, he so would... good update... don't keep us waiting too too long for the next one ;)

~Abbs
Elizabeth Perry chapter 5 . 1/6/2009
Aw! Even Jenny knows the power of Gabby love! I love it and cheers for her cravings...Waiting anxiously for the next one. Hm, I did notice lack of her 'replacement' did she get rid of her? :)