Reviews for Love Knot
AccountDelete chapter 11 . 8/30/2008
I don't remember seeing the epilogue! Ikoru sounds very cute! I just love babies.
villana81 chapter 11 . 8/2/2008
aw I love the ending, it was so romantic, and then they got married, i just love it, it was a great story.
MadeNew chapter 11 . 7/31/2008
Hey! I'm submitting an anonymous review, as for some reason it won't let me submit a signed one. ? Strange.

Anyways, I'm glad you put an epilogue in! Very nice job... Ikoru sounds adorable!
Chaos Nightbringer chapter 11 . 7/30/2008
WTF? THAT'S IT? DON'T LEAVE ME HANGIN'! COME ON! What about after that? Does Kikyo get a different job, does Inuyasha take her with him to America, WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? YOU'RE KILLIN' ME!
Chaos Nightbringer chapter 3 . 7/30/2008
I decided to leave reviews for every part, not every chapter.

This is sorta like a story I read called Still My Savior, (of course I think that was Sesshy-Rin, or maybe Sesshy-Kikyo,) but it's pretty good.
Dangerous BeautyxKikyo S2 chapter 11 . 7/20/2008
wah it's the end (. Sequel .. right? You're a brilliant writer ).
Dangerous BeautyxKikyo S2 chapter 10 . 7/20/2008
AWH it's coming to an end already? ( THIS IS SUCH AN AWESOME STORY will there be a sequel?3.
Dangerous BeautyxKikyo S2 chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
WOW! This is an awesome story, hey.. Inuyasha's coming back )!
MadeNew chapter 11 . 7/16/2008
Excellent, as always! I loved the ending - it was very sweet and perfect. I'm eager for more from ya!
Cold Kikyo chapter 11 . 7/14/2008
Great story, love it.

_
Queen of the RED moon chapter 11 . 7/12/2008
There is only one word to describe this ending, beautiful. I did infact enjoy this story and I cant wait until the next one.
villana81 chapter 10 . 7/4/2008
wow she was very cold to him, although he deserves it.

I can't believe there's only one chapter left, your story is so good I wish it didn't end.
villana81 chapter 7 . 7/4/2008
i'm so happy she wasn't raped, i just asked that in the previous chapter. I love your story!
villana81 chapter 6 . 7/4/2008
so was she raped? i feel so bad for her, i'm glad he found her i wish he could've saved her from that guy.
villana81 chapter 2 . 7/4/2008
omgg their fight was so intense, poor Kikyo, i love this story.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »