Reviews for WAKE UP! Their trying to tell each other something
Vicki B chapter 5 . 6/26/2010
love this chapter though some things were confusing! the 1st chapter was able to draw alot of the readers atention! But i have a problem that maybe u can help me with! i dont remember my username or password do u know a way that the site could send my stuff 2 me! THX but anyway love the stories!
OROgoldenpair1 chapter 10 . 6/5/2010
first of all, ryan and nada arent in the same time period. second, in the book, vicky doesnt go all crying crying on us like that. when she finds out about nada, it affects her, but she eventually realizes that it is and she needs to focus on the thing God has given her to do. she doesnt be like "oh mi gosh oh mi gosh, judd doesnt like me and he loves nada!" that would be a no. First of all, vicky and nada doesnt meet until way after because a problem like THIS may occur. second, judd's love with nada takes place in jerusalem, or isreal, or where ever! (i forgot.) U need to slow the pace down. its too fast in this story. also, those GC only became believers cause ther life was on the line at that very moment. they are supposed to really believe about Jesus and God, and that he came back. If you could get into detail with this story, It would be really good.
Vicki chapter 10 . 12/29/2009
wow! you need to soo update please! btw i love it!
Cat O'Hara Butler chapter 10 . 8/3/2009
wow you have to keep writeing! i need to know how this ends! and chapters 9 and 10 are the same by the way. just thought i would let you know that. :D
lulu chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
if you won't write more on adopted, please write more on this one! your an excellent writer!
lulu chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
great story! keep up the good work! i think this is a great version of the story. i'm glad mark and nada get hooked up with someone instead of being left in the dust!
Writer of critique chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Hello, I thought this story wasn't horrible and it needs desperate work! Just to let you know! You should find someone to help you out really! Adios! Amigo!

UR WORST NIGHTMARE IF U WANT ME TO BE! BUH-BYE! CACKLE CAcKLE CACKLE!

Have a nice trip to Wyoming! I know where u live!
kaygirl38 chapter 6 . 5/22/2008
So, is Ryan never dead in this? When is this? I'm a bit confused, i'm only on 31 in the series, but why isn't Ryan dead? It's good for me, cuz Ryan's my fave character, but i'm still a bit confused!
UNseated4TH chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
lol, yay an LBK one! I used to love this series, finnished reading all 40 about 2 and a half years ago now. What time in the trib. is this supposed to be bassed?