Reviews for Keep Driving
Patcher chapter 11 . 5/23/2011
This was one amazing crossover, and I cannot believe I didn't find it earlier. I like how Vector Prime was involved in this whole thing and how... logical this crossover became. :) Awesome work.
DitzyMusicLover chapter 11 . 2/17/2010
Someone else who brought in Vector Prime, YAY! I love you! I have been planning on using him for quite a while, if I can just fine the time to sit down and write.

Okay, so even though I would've liked to see the wrap-ups on the g1 side, it didn't really need it.

And I know we aren't allowed to put up links to other sites in here, but I have to tell you about this one I found. You would love it. go to lilformers dot com, and look up strip number 144. It's in April 2009 if you search by months.

Thanks again for the great story.
DitzyMusicLover chapter 9 . 2/17/2010
*smack* it's leave, idiot! make like a tree and LEAVE! (I love Back to the Future)

...and someone had to throw Star Trek in there at some point. Classic!

and you even added in the epic scene in the 1986 movie, just taking out Hot Rod's interference. Awesome! Though Hot Rod is cool, this scene was much better.

And I loved the other scenes also. You really know how to play out battle scenes great. (cuddles Jazz)
aniay chapter 11 . 12/18/2009
Wow, your stories are amazing, I keep reading them one by one and I can't help but admire the work you put into writing it.
Harry2 chapter 11 . 11/30/2009
A nice ending. You tied up all the loose ends, and gave us something to enjoy. May you never loose YOUR spark, and keep giving us these great stories.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 11 . 11/29/2009
Ugh, my cat is not going to let me type so I have to be quick.

(dang it Toby, I know you missed me, but please get OFF MY LAP!)

You had a few typos through the whole thing here. Also it was a bit confusing, and also a bit rushed. I know you have a whole universe going through some of these things, so maybe that contributes some. And Dues ex Machina's annoy the heck outta me. Always have...*shrugs*

Whatever. Still good to read, I really always have liked your stuff.

*shoves cat away from keyboard* I will not have any more fur under my keys!

Keep writing!
Shadir chapter 11 . 11/29/2009
This epilogue left me with pleasure to a little. You had mentioned that you had plans for the Starscream of the movie, but it didn't pass anything, at most it finished as puppet assemble *chuckle*

On Sam and Mikaela, it is not necessary to make romantic scenes, they can also make them without the necessity of it, the hearts always are not flying in a real couple.
GrimlockX4 chapter 11 . 11/29/2009
Loved the ending since it had Vector Prime and Safeguard. .
FORD B chapter 11 . 11/29/2009
Great ending! I thought there was going to be a sequal for a moment after seeing Vector Prime. Oh well, too bad. Thanks for the great read!
Mr Crossover chapter 11 . 11/29/2009
Great Story. I love how made a cameo of vector prime
FORD B chapter 10 . 9/18/2009
This is a really incredible crossover! All that stuff you talked about in the beginning before the story started made alot of sense.

I really hope to see how this all ends!
Cylon One chapter 3 . 8/25/2009
Oh wow, that was Roller near the end with Ironhide and Lennox.

Cool!

That means G1 Optimus Prime’s nearby.

With who knows how many Autobots with him.

Knew they’d find a way to follow the Decepticons from their universe.

Wonder if G1 Ironhide is with them?

Sure would like to see what goes on in the processors of both counterparts of the appearance of each other and anything else about them.

It’s also cool to see Arcee has arrived.

She should have gotten more screen time in the new movie.

Do we picture her with feet or a single wheel to get around on in robot mode like seen in “Revenge of the Fallen”?

The scene with the Autobots held by the Decepticons was really good.

Even though it hurt to see Optimus suffer under G1 Megatron.

And it was something seeing him speak to Prime as the exception to the one he knows.

Too bad about recent-movie Starscream.

Sure didn’t last long under Megatron’s command.

Getting the cybertronian equivalent of a lobotomy.

Oh well. On with the adventure.

Everything was great.
Cylon One chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Best introduction and teaser in the world!
Mr Crossover chapter 10 . 7/9/2009
another Great Chapter. Keep up the good work
Meirelle chapter 10 . 6/16/2009
Just in time, Wheeljack. ;)