Reviews for The Best Laid Plans
Guest chapter 7 . 12/30/2014
Okay, that plan works. That was evil Asuka. ...Hikari is very scary... Well, her breakdown went better here then in canon at least... All's well that ends well I suppose. ...Holy shit, he is good! Scheming is in his genes... That was a very good ending...
Guest chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
...Is Touji in on it? No, just distracted. And he is now allied with the Asuka Empire, followed by a sudden counter-attack by the Hikari Republic. It's fun to thing of this in military-stratigic terms! TO WAR! Rei is the master of this battle... ...That doesn't seem all too healthy there. And Rei is still winning here. ...Kaji is just like Touji. There attempts to make each other jealous is adorably hilarious. ...Well, that escalated quickly. Is he messing with her? That is depressingly like far too many fics on this site.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
I wouldn't mind reading some of those stories myself... Oh wow, I thought Tarbis was in one of his crazy spots, like the manga or something for a bit there. ...Okay, Asuka seems to have snapped a bit. No, she's just being a bitch. Again. Yes, you do. ...What? ANOTHER PLAN?! How far does this go? ...They are becoming very good actors if they can sell all this to everyone. ...Please don't end up like your dad, Shinji. ...No, you seem to still be able to tell your Yui equivalent no and lie to her. For now at least... Please don't become Gendo about her, though. ...That food is disgusting. ...Is Rei trying to set up Shinji and Asuka with her own plan, that while being probably the only person in on it, is still the one best set up to win? She really is Yui's clone. Huh. It seems like a new front was just opened up, with a secret alliance in the works behind the scenes...
Guest chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
...Huh, I never noticed that. And did Rei make a joke?! She is technically everything there but evil, that part's all Gendo. Okay, Rei's reactions to people, and their reactions to her are hilarious. ...Did the Katsuragi maneuver just get used on her? ...Wow, she really is a bit bipolar about this, isn't she?
Guest chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
She is very good at this. The constant jokes on canon are both ironic and hilarious because of it. The last few omakes are far too much like far too many writers here.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Good enough explanation for that mess for me! Of course Asuka. The heck is Pen-Pen doing?
scorpioneldar chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
i love dark ryoma though his second sceen was quite funny to me if a little sad
and yes he would love that end
im enjoying your story well done
alokin chapter 7 . 11/25/2009
Ahahahha !

Hikari with a knife !

Where do you get these ideas man ?
alokin chapter 5 . 11/25/2009
"Touji continued to stare blankly at Kensuke, his mouth hanging open in amazement at his friend's candor, and the fact he was still struggling to get past the net nanny software his sister had accidentally installed from her Cosmo Ranger Tubbies site. To this point he had only been able to download a GIF file of an old lady in speedos. "What?" he said, finally noticing Shinji's inquisitive gaze."

Oh man ...

That one was EPIC ! Ahahhaha !
Heliosion chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
A great wee piece of fiction. Good work and Ill have a look into your profile right now for more good stuff
Materia-Blade chapter 7 . 8/15/2008
One thing to note. Up till now this fic was great but dammit this chapter jumped around so much that it gave me a headache. You were desperately trying to go with comedy while simultaneously plugging Romance in there when it should have been the other way around.

It was good enough I guess but this end kind of disappointed me. I knew Shinji was gonna end up manipulating a shit ton of people right from the first time He and Kaji spoke about it. I'm somewhat surprised you involved gendo and even more disappointed that the epilogue didn't include any quips from him.

Admittedly the Asuka/Shinji Romance shines through, but sadly I think it was ruined by just how much you jumped around. Great fic right up until the mass character fight when it became apparent Shinji and Hikari were dating. It just all went to hell after that, relegating the fic in it's entirety to 'good'.

Meh.

Sorry but it's how I feel. Cute ending at least.

Ja!

MB
Materia-Blade chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
Believe it or not i'm quite surprised at just how IN Character this fic really seems to be. Definitely reading on. It's so much fun!
NemesisZero chapter 7 . 6/11/2008
Cute fic. A bit too soap opera for my tastes occasionally, but amusing none the less.
Derrand59 chapter 7 . 5/11/2008
This was one of the first fics I ever read, though it was on another site, it got me into fan fics and now reading it again i can see why, your story is funny and at the same time very interesting to read, so i am going to say 9/10, there are better out there but this is a very good peice and should be read by all fan fic readers and writers at least once.
bink-fanfic chapter 7 . 4/16/2008
Thought it was pretty good... although each chapter was pretty long.

[quote]"I didn’t break up with her yet," Shinji said through his clenched teeth, pretending to smile as he tried to stop his friend’s premature proclamation.[/quote]

I found that part to be really funny for some reason... just imagining it in my head...

Anyways, I enjoyed it... although I did find Shinji's character... interesting... I felt that after the first chapter the characters got a little out of hand...