Reviews for The Best Laid Plans
scorpioneldar chapter 3 . 3/2
i love dark ryoma though his second sceen was quite funny to me if a little sad
and yes he would love that end
im enjoying your story well done
alokin chapter 7 . 11/25/2009
Ahahahha !

Hikari with a knife !

Where do you get these ideas man ?
alokin chapter 5 . 11/25/2009
"Touji continued to stare blankly at Kensuke, his mouth hanging open in amazement at his friend's candor, and the fact he was still struggling to get past the net nanny software his sister had accidentally installed from her Cosmo Ranger Tubbies site. To this point he had only been able to download a GIF file of an old lady in speedos. "What?" he said, finally noticing Shinji's inquisitive gaze."

Oh man ...

That one was EPIC ! Ahahhaha !
Heliosion chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
A great wee piece of fiction. Good work and Ill have a look into your profile right now for more good stuff
Materia-Blade chapter 7 . 8/15/2008
One thing to note. Up till now this fic was great but dammit this chapter jumped around so much that it gave me a headache. You were desperately trying to go with comedy while simultaneously plugging Romance in there when it should have been the other way around.

It was good enough I guess but this end kind of disappointed me. I knew Shinji was gonna end up manipulating a shit ton of people right from the first time He and Kaji spoke about it. I'm somewhat surprised you involved gendo and even more disappointed that the epilogue didn't include any quips from him.

Admittedly the Asuka/Shinji Romance shines through, but sadly I think it was ruined by just how much you jumped around. Great fic right up until the mass character fight when it became apparent Shinji and Hikari were dating. It just all went to hell after that, relegating the fic in it's entirety to 'good'.

Meh.

Sorry but it's how I feel. Cute ending at least.

Ja!

MB
Materia-Blade chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
Believe it or not i'm quite surprised at just how IN Character this fic really seems to be. Definitely reading on. It's so much fun!
NemesisZero chapter 7 . 6/11/2008
Cute fic. A bit too soap opera for my tastes occasionally, but amusing none the less.
Derrand59 chapter 7 . 5/11/2008
This was one of the first fics I ever read, though it was on another site, it got me into fan fics and now reading it again i can see why, your story is funny and at the same time very interesting to read, so i am going to say 9/10, there are better out there but this is a very good peice and should be read by all fan fic readers and writers at least once.
Binkledup chapter 7 . 4/16/2008
Thought it was pretty good... although each chapter was pretty long.

[quote]"I didn’t break up with her yet," Shinji said through his clenched teeth, pretending to smile as he tried to stop his friend’s premature proclamation.[/quote]

I found that part to be really funny for some reason... just imagining it in my head...

Anyways, I enjoyed it... although I did find Shinji's character... interesting... I felt that after the first chapter the characters got a little out of hand...
King3x chapter 2 . 4/15/2008
I'll read it for the plot I suppose, but you defintely need to work on characterization.

Shinji seems bipolar.
This is my name chapter 3 . 3/5/2008
"I'd give an arm and a leg for the chance to fight you in an Eva."

"Please, any dummy could plug your sorry ass."

ROFL
Patrickov chapter 7 . 12/17/2007
Wow... so many twists...

While I liked how the ending went, I would say the climax of the story is at chapter 5. Seeing how all the tables turned like that is kind of satisfying.

As for pairing issue... This is the first fic I have ever seen to deal with all of SxR, SxA and SxH. Well handling for all, except the transition to the ending seemed a bit abrupt. You really made Shinji a great manipulator...
Eric Blair chapter 7 . 10/9/2006
Great story... Now, I have a confession to make; I've seen this fic before; saw it at , saw it at evafics, saw it a DS and never once opened it.

My reason is my selfish, guilty pleasure; I am a raving Shinji/Asuka fan...perhaps it's because I can't see Shinji with Misato, nor Hikkari, nor Maya, nor Ritsuko (and rei? please THAT'S incest) or perhaps it's because I too was an akward shy teenager with abandonment issues, perhaps because it took a girl not unlike the lovely miss Sohryu to deliver some common sense to a dork like me, but in reality, it's because I always root for the underdog, Sure Rei is cute, as well as Hikkari, but I'm sure that if this were real life, Asuka would beat every girl in high school on the looks department, hands down. It also has to do with the fact that for all her physicall beauty, she is an emotional wreck, same as young Mr. Ikari, and since both of them are damaged gods and work in progress it should only be fitting for them to en together.

Now, Im of to d/l the html version at DS, but I must apologize once more for not giving this fic a shoot, as well as thank you for giving us this work of art, beaue really, both you and Random and Terizaki and Alain, and all you host of Eva writers were to good to be tru, there is a nwere younger generation looming around, buth the thing about the classics is that like a good wine, they get better with age.

Peace.
Scion-of-Thanatos chapter 7 . 7/3/2006
This-was-a-MASTER PIECE! Okay, did flattery get me anywhere? nope, didn't think so... this was great, and I loved every second of it. See ya!
Dementist chapter 7 . 6/11/2006
Um...not that I'm complaining or anything, because your writing is spectacular, but exactly what the hell happened to Rei?