Reviews for The Fire Still Burns
Arekanderu chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
Brilliant :) I can' wait to get my hands on the sequel :)
Jonny Napalm chapter 6 . 5/8/2011
Okay... I love this little story... Jenny feels very different and similar to her father. Well done.
PhoenixRe chapter 6 . 12/14/2009
It was okay. A little rough at points and too sudden.

It has possibilities.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 6 . 5/23/2009
You. Mountain King, are a very good writer.

I really liked this, even though it was so short. Brilliantly done. Keep writing!
Tangerine-Alert chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Nice start, good hold on all the characters.

The VR weapons weren't *that* bad, they were an interesting take on weapons.

My problem was the ship was tiny, yet it had jump engines, yet the Whitestar, which they made a big thing about it being small and having jump engines...or I'm just picky.
AbhainnGealach chapter 6 . 2/18/2009
You made me sort of like Legend of the Rangers though the movie wasn't so great. Jenny made a great addition. Hope she returns to Dr Who soon :) Loved it!
acer-sigma chapter 6 . 1/6/2009
Nice conclusion to this story. The inclusion of the Doctor and his sending Jenny on her way to 'learn' the universe was a nice touch. As was the issues of doubt Jenny had following the killing of the creature.
Darklight chapter 6 . 1/1/2009
So is de sequel coming around, I thought that her name was Genny instead of jenny, with teh name connecting to Generations. The way yoy wrote about the ship being overpowerd being a tardis .

Looking forward to see where Jenny is going and what partner she is going to pick up on her journey.
JovianJeff chapter 6 . 12/15/2008
This was awesome! The concepts again show the hallmark of how inventive your mind is. I particularly liked how the Technomages were blended into this and their view of the time war. Galen's discussion with Jenny was enthralling. Thank you for both writing and sharing this.
Commonsensemaker chapter 6 . 11/9/2008
C'mon, like if anyone RATIONAL would appreciate this, something you must understand m'boy is that only sick wackos like you and me dedi-kate into fanfic, and I'm NOT publshing into but in some darker and shameful page (no Barricade, the members of the Samaelite Collective do not publish their works at your beloved 4chan) where nobody can f*rt at the stupidity I produce in order to satisfy my m*st*rb*t*ry needs since this is what flunckfic is about, whether you admit it or not, about all your little fantasies of power like his and mine and how great and powerful we wanna be instead how how feeble and miserable we are. Period. Wanna be great? Go join a NGO and go help people with AIDS in Africa or hungry starving masses in Iraq, since we've f*ck*d their country too much for any country since we criminally nuked Japan. Otherwise get the hell out of my sight evil men and woo-men.
Harry2 chapter 6 . 11/9/2008
I love the way you ended this tale. And if Galen saw what I THINK he saw, then he is going to meet up with The Doctor in the near future. And I love the idea of Jenny ending up in Sunnydale. THAT is going to be an interesting tale to say the least!
RngrThorne chapter 6 . 11/8/2008
Interesting. Look forward to the sequel. You might want to proof read everything again before posting it, though. "My self" instead of "myself", for example. But it's a readable and enjoyable story and I do look forward to more.
Barbarossa Rotbart chapter 6 . 11/8/2008
The end was something I did not see coming, But it is very fitting (and typical for the character).
RngrThorne chapter 5 . 10/30/2008
I do look forward to more. Hope to see the ol' Doctor himself show up later, even if it's in the epilog or something. But it's your story and I think I'm going to like the ride.
Richard6154 chapter 5 . 10/18/2008
quote "If she suddenly started spewing exposition and then astonishingly pulled a plan out of her hair using macgyver like wisdom, a toothbrush and a sonic screwdriver she built out of a kettle and a peace of string I might be accused of Doctor like behaviour." endquote

DAMN! Can I say, OUCH! Mans' on fire.

Really enjoyable story and xover. Please continue.

Thanks for sharing Richard3116