Reviews for Night Drive
flow chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
This one's pretty good. Love Athrun and Cagalli's moment.
Andhera chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
The time and effort poured into the details of this story have made it magical. I'm becoming a fan - slowly but surely.
Ranchdressing chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
This fic reminds me of this song called "We went for a Ride" by Fefe Dobson. Funny because I was listening to it while reading this... oh well. But I guess they were acting like lovers, trying to escape their troubles in a single car ride at night.
Hades.Throne.Heiress chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
That's cute. It's not AU though, is it?
dinah chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
its a very nice oneshot i may say. its such a waste for someone like you to make oneshot instead of full length since i believe you have the credibilty to make one. more asucaga fanfic! (*0*)!
Prince-in-Disguise chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Short and sweet, very sweet! Nice story, I really like it!
AsuCaga01 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
HOW SWET!_
Mage666 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
It was a lovely fic! So sweet and cute. I can see why it took 2 years to write and publish, the grammer is flawless (in my opinion anyway) and the plot is well written. I loved it! Mage6 :D
DeletedAccountID chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
omg, this was such a pretty fic.. seriously two years? then again it happens, lol.
Sunflower Seeds chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
its good

i look forward to more of your work
moi chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
aw soo sweet. i think you did a great job. looking forward to see other writings by you.
HimeHeenim chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Beautiful, beautiful peace!I miss a good Asucaga fic and I'm glad I read this wonderful fic. Keep writing!
shiloah18 chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
ah! AsuCaga swEetneSs! XD

"I'LL watch the worLd whiLe you sLeEp." Cags has this strong wiLL of obLigation, that she nEeds someone to teLL her those words before she couLd Let go.. even for just a whiLe.. .

"Kira angry?" baby taLk? lol XD aww! so cute how she couLd be reduced from the Representative of ORB into a LiL' kid! XD

nyWeiZ, tOo much fLuFf spoiLs a gOod read.. this was just right.. TWO YEARS? O_O nvm.. it's KiraCaga's birthday! wOot woOt! and you're the first to post a birthday fic in my favourite author's List! yay! Happy Birthday to those twins! chEers! ;3

kawaii fic btw! :D