Reviews for The Pocky Game and Other Short Stories!
saphira21 chapter 6 . 11/8/2008
aww...I wonder why you don't get much reviews when this is one of the best, ever! you have to update soon...i'll be waiting
EAnIL chapter 4 . 6/5/2008
This chapter is A-AWESOME youre good at making this kind of stuff so have confidences at your work! also i hope if its alright to ask a Sora/Rosetta pairing _
ayumi-nightbeauty chapter 4 . 5/31/2008
Good oneshots, i liked the second one better though. Maybe you could do another LaylaxYuri, please?
littlemissvampire21 chapter 4 . 5/27/2008
playing in the rain is so much fun! and yea, i really didn't like this pairing either until i read the stories, but i get it now, since you know they were partners and all.
littlemissvampire21 chapter 3 . 5/27/2008
i thought i recognized that scene...well anyways i liked it. in fact, now that i see her "thoughts" i feel bad for her T_T
Layla Hamilton - Original chapter 2 . 5/19/2008
off: Cute and catching... Literally. You almost caught all the essence of Yuri and Layla in one single chapter. I just think Layla-san isn't that annoying, but anyway, It was pretty nice. Congrats
littlemissvampire21 chapter 2 . 5/18/2008
wow the first two chapters were awesome! I loved that you mentioned the Cirque du Soleil in the second chapter, i love to watch them perform.
Asuka chapter 2 . 5/17/2008
So hilarious!

can the next one be a may&leon

there aren't too many fics about them, and i think they'd make a interesting couple!
Micathloren chapter 2 . 5/17/2008
So funny! Chapter 1 and 2 are both great! It so humorous but romantic though! I'm looking forward in this story! And please update "Opposites Attract"! I'm dying to read more!