Reviews for Daughter of Eve: Return to Narnia
sarahwood chapter 11 . 4/3/2015
This is another great story! Wonderful and beautiful moments and the aggression and angst of this one comes out realistically and well.

I really really hope it's not abandoned and you find some inspiration to carry on because it would be a huge shame if it ended here.

Would love to see some Susan/Caspian interaction, and also some Peter/siblings conversations because he's been very focused on Natasha.
FlowerofApril chapter 11 . 2/26/2015
I know this story hasn't been updated in almost five years and this review might not be heeded at all. But I thought it important to point out that Aslan is out of character. Aslan would never do anything that he would be ashamed of, he would never do something that he would regret. If Aslan put Natasha through pain and hardship he'd do it out of love for Natasha, there would be something good that came out of it for her in the end. In this story if seems like Aslan only cares for Naria's well being, which is not how it is in the books.

Aside from that I liked the story. But I didn't follow or favorite this story because Aslan was out of character.
TheLonelyDancer chapter 11 . 1/3/2015
Please continue with this story?! I wanna finish it sooo soooo sooo bad! Thank you :) TheLonelyDancer
camilyrose chapter 11 . 12/8/2014
Please continue this story! Its amazing! I love it pleeaseee Will you?
Just Another Netflixer chapter 11 . 9/8/2014
So I see that you haven't updated in like forever but please do! This is a wonderful story and it'd be sad to see it's forgotten.
Mariana Lestrange chapter 10 . 6/4/2014
About Chapter 11:
Ah has been so long since you wrote it that i don't really have many hopes in seeing a continuation but o LOVE the story the best one on
Thanks!
WriterGirl1198 chapter 11 . 2/9/2014
Oh, come on! No update since June of last year? It is February! Please update this! Please!
DreamUnicorn247 chapter 11 . 10/22/2013
Oh em gee! Nice story! Please update ASAP! :-)
TryingNotToFall chapter 11 . 8/13/2013
rtilhjbhjgcr6t7yij;kvjgcdtui78ipk'l;vjtdu
Carly Carnations chapter 11 . 4/18/2013
Please continue writing this! I'd really like to see her telling them about the lost baby and they all come together (sort of). Love Natasha, and is it me or are all fictional Natashas BAMFs? (Black Widow)?
TheMaximumExperience chapter 11 . 4/14/2013
please update soon. It's so good. I can't wait to read more. I'm really curious on how Peter will exactly react to the news that he had a son.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
oh dear lord i know you haven't updated for like two years but please update! the story is just so juicy and you really know how to depict all the pevensies as they respectively should be. and you and nearly finished (since the raid of the castle is pretty much the climax). please find it in your heart to update for the loyal fans!
Wrockstar4 chapter 11 . 1/28/2013
I know you haven't updated in a while but if you could write more, that would be great! This story is soo good you can't give up on it!
wickedwitchofthewest33 chapter 11 . 11/17/2012
OMFG I LOVE IT! PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/7/2012
I ever do so hope you do continue this. It's a really good story, poor Natasha when I saw that she was pregnant and that she lost her son.. it's so sad