Reviews for Angel with Dark Wings
Guest chapter 17 . 5/4/2014
It was great but you should keep writing
1234567890inactive chapter 17 . 6/1/2013
please keep this story going
Edward's spouse chapter 17 . 3/24/2012
excellent. waiting for more.
RavenclawGlader chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
yay mike's dead! he is incredibly anouying in the books and films (he'slike bella,bella,jessica,bella,bella,jessica)
alice and bella cullen 4ever chapter 6 . 11/13/2011
what is the name of your sisters profile
The Lady of the Land chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
amusingly interesting, i like it! please keep updating!
TorpleKnope chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
This fanfiction is actually the first one my best friend read... 3 years ago, The very day after I introduced her to fanfiction, she brought me a printed copy of this story she found... Although this may not be my favorite story, I wanted to let you know how special this is to us and out friendship :)
HopePotterMasen chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
I like this story :)

I can’t wait for the next chapter

Keep up the good work and please update soon
PillowLover chapter 17 . 7/18/2011
okay chapter...though i would have liked it to be longer...but its okay i at least know that you tried your best to meet your six o'clock due date...also i found a mistake i think you meant to say "released" not "realized" in chapter five or six ...its okay i forgive you since you are my sister and all that jazz...

update your other stories...(i know where you live)LOL cause i live with you my loving sister.. 3
Love.You.Forever-Twilight chapter 15 . 7/18/2011
Nice story and nice idea! I like the part which is about evil Bella. If evil Bella can stay at some more time, I think you will attract some more readers. I hope you can post ASAP!
That70sshowlova chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Oh my gosh, this was amazing! My mind is blown!
WolfAlpha13 chapter 18 . 4/21/2011
XRubyEyedBeautyX chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
First story Ive ever read were mike dies in the 2nd chapter so well done, keep up the good work.
Lizzie18salmons chapter 18 . 11/9/2010
Please write more x
VampzRsexy chapter 18 . 7/5/2010
Charlie and her mom would know thats evil Isabella right?