Reviews for Saiyuki shorts
good story.
IcyIsEverybody'sFool chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Aw :3
peppermint quartz chapter 12 . 1/16/2010
Ooh, sexy I just dropped by to get inspired and now I need to rescue my keyboard from the sudden spurt of drool. Santa-Gojyo... yummy
Pixieblade chapter 8 . 12/28/2009
Aw! I really liked that last one!
Paradoxismminant chapter 11 . 7/11/2009
*Sniff*
Paradoxismminant chapter 9 . 7/11/2009
Ee...I think this is a bit more than PG...
Paradoxismminant chapter 6 . 7/11/2009
Heh heh...Goku's totally in the dark...
Paradoxismminant chapter 4 . 7/11/2009
Teehee. I like.
PopcornObsessed-DragonLuver chapter 11 . 6/19/2009
whoa, depressing much?

i tell you now, if that's the alternative i'm glad as hell that it happened the way it did in the manga.

if your intention was to make me feel sad and depressed for the rest of the day (which is actually only a few more hours but still), then congrats coz you succeeded!
PopcornObsessed-DragonLuver chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
wow, what a great short.

it's well written, to the point, and hilarious. what else could you possibly want?

thumbs up mate
Paradoxismminant chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Aw!
Lauand chapter 9 . 2/19/2009
I like these drabbles you have running here. This last one was rather on the heartwretching (and gore) side, it made me shiver, but it was beautiful in a way. I think the first one and the last are my favourites so far.
Akasha721 chapter 8 . 7/13/2008
I love that line, "We could always build a fence." I laughed so hard I thought I was going to have tears in my eyes. They were all great. I hope you do more. The last one was o!
Elegies chapter 9 . 7/12/2008
wow some 1 was feeling a lil dark o well its very good aafter angst is 1 of my fave genres
DarkSiren49 chapter 9 . 7/10/2008
Ah.. very very good. I just love it when Seiten Taisei's out and about. I also love it when he goes on a killing spree.. ah.. such a beauty to look at but yet dangerous to be around.. *Day dreamming*