Reviews for DIB: Dib in Black
Menatron the Angel of Ideas chapter 7 . 6/9/2015
Impressive.
SpookyZalost chapter 6 . 9/17/2013
this was very good, I'm surprised there aren't more MIB/IZ crossovers, it's too bad this hasn't been updated in a couple years, it has a lot of potential.
rachealninja10 chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
I knew it had to be miss bitters!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
Almost exact copy of J's introduction to the organization (except dib already knowing about aliens and a little about the agency.) Also, Chowfun. Just chowfun.
icecatfire chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
are j and k going to meet zim? they won't hurt him or gir will they those two are my favorite characters from invader zim.
Mr. Anarchy chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
Oh boy! The MIB are gonna face off against the Mighty Irken and Meekrobian Empires,Who will win? Update soon!
Naosj chapter 6 . 5/27/2012
I'll reserve judgment on this, since you never got to the meat of a real plot.
Naosj chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
"That's not what I meant. I meant, why did little Tiffany deserve to die?" Zed pointed a remote to the course and brought up a cardboard cutout of a cute little blonde girl with pigtails and holding a few textbooks.

"Because she is the only one that seems dangerous." Dib said.

"How so?" Zed asked.

"Because I know these things. One, children do not dress and have her disposition. Two, she has quantum physics books and she looks about 8 or 9. No child of that age has the mental capacity to understand those books. As a recent graduate of the public Skool system, I am attest. Years of following Zim gave me this incredible skill for hunting these things as well. In fact when I was younger, an alien named Tak tried this." Dib said annoyed. This is the premiere agency for alien contact why do they not know these things. God!

Zed was in shock. "Your reasoning for suspecting her is actually well rounded and not an excuse for making a bad shot. By the way, you scored an excellent kill shot for a human." He motioned to J and K "I think this kid is great for the post, you handle him from here, and I'll handle the others"

There was no reason for you to copy this scene so closely to the original movie. I wish you had adjusted the event to match Dib's twitchy personality. It's one thing to do an homage to the thing but another to copy it so thoroughly.
Experiment G1T8L1 chapter 6 . 10/29/2011
OO, sparky hand. Very prettyfuls.

Also didn't K retire at the end of the first movie?

Sweet story, bro, Tell me more! {I'm sorry, i haven't used that one yet.}
Major Simi chapter 6 . 6/22/2011
well a really interesting and good story so far. keep going
chaoscrow chapter 6 . 6/1/2011
I love your story. Are you going to bring zim in because you mention him alot but he's not really in the story.
bloody raptor chapter 6 . 4/7/2011
I find it interesting that the Meekrob squads were named after Japanese terms
CMR Rosa chapter 6 . 4/7/2011
Great chapter I can't wait for more.
CMR Rosa chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
Good story I hope you update soon someday.
RubyFireGem chapter 5 . 1/4/2011
MAN this story's getting good! Please update, its awesome!