Reviews for Three Days
pegasus5406 chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
This was a great story hon, I really enjoyed reading it...thanks for sharing it with us...until next time, bigg huggs. Peggy
ChocolateChipCookie27 chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
I liked it, except for when she told Jack she wasn't sorry for chaining him to his death. That was just mean. If I was Jack, I would have said, "Screw you, bitch!" and taken off.
lori chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
wow this was some heated romance, i loved, just thinking of

being that close in that way with jack, it would be heaven,
Amber-Jade James chapter 3 . 4/10/2010
great storie! i enjoyed reading it!

Cheers

AJ
Alexjhandra chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
Wow, this was great. I really loved how it was written, how each character had their own speech; you are a true writer. This is going straight to my favorites.
kaori kuni chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
Yay. Loved this fic.

Uhm... I like the first chapter the most 'cause it shows more plot. The others are like...sex...sex...and sex. But Liked 'em anyways.

""I do not think I could ever get rid of you.""

Cheers for ye,

Kaori Kuni
AceSpades chapter 3 . 6/21/2008
ooh i loved this. very good :) i hope u write more jack/elizabeth fics.
Who-Wouldn't-Waver-With-You chapter 3 . 6/18/2008
Aw! that was so sweet! i love this fic. I have the perfect soundtrack to all the sweet parts of this fic, it's "Quelqu'un ma dit" by Carla Bruni. check it out if you like! :D
Who-Wouldn't-Waver-With-You chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
hang on, technically jack is wrong, they are uneven because he only used his hand on her! XD HAHAHA! poor lizzie. great fic!
Who-Wouldn't-Waver-With-You chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Crikey! damned good so far! :D
Sophies-Welt chapter 3 . 6/14/2008
Oh, I liked it so much! Especially: "I do not think I could ever get rid of you." Elizabeth smiled

Wonderful!
Florencia7 chapter 3 . 5/18/2008
Wonderful, perfect ending! I especially loved this last chapter.

And this entire scene: ""- is for you to remember the young naive girl that you met on the dock. She is gone. I want you to remember the way you looked at me, so you can remember the way you felt about me back when we first started this... whatever you want to call it." - Fantastic! Beautiful dialogue. I loved it!

Great story!