Reviews for Blackout and Barricade Go To Silent Hill
moonlightbeam305 chapter 5 . 10/9/2011
*eye twitches* Only THIRTEEN REVIEWS?

You crazy person deserves TWENTY BILLION REVIEWS for this amazingly gruesome story!

(seriously, all of your stories are absolutely amazing and where I go when I'm feeling down)
Running-Blue chapter 5 . 7/26/2011
HAHAHAHA Holy god this had me laughing my ass off! You rock for nailing this seemingly impossible crossover in a very humorous fashion! I give you a thumbs up!
ladyinwhitearmor chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
lol'd so hard xD
Topkicker26 chapter 5 . 7/28/2009
WAY TO FUNY!

I was laughing way too much!
Jessie07 chapter 5 . 8/17/2008
Hilarious story! I loved reading it!
BizarroVeR chapter 5 . 8/15/2008
This was wonderful. I've been trying to find Silent Hill games since I read your story but alas, they seem to be nowhere. I was able to play "The Room" so the last chapter I loved the most.

Yah, the little kids and stuff in the walls freaked me out.

That thing in the toilet. I can't sleep at night because I want to know what it is -V-'
GrimlockX4 chapter 5 . 8/14/2008
Now Barricade and Blackout have to deal with zombies and other monsters from the Resident Evil franchise.
Culture Shock in Berlin chapter 3 . 7/23/2008
“Wait… You bought a map of Silent Hill, which you previously didn’t even know existed, but you didn’t get a map that would actually help us get to our intended destination?” Barricade said, confused.

(Just the thought of Blackout going Ebay shall keep me laughing for days :D)

“Aww… I think it’s cute!” Blackout cooed, grabbing one of its legs and picking it up. It began thrashing in his grip. “Who’s an adorable little leg monster? You are!” he said, tickling its tummy. It started making a sound akin to a giggle. “I think I’ll call you Leggy!”

(Giant evil robot being all 'cuddlely' with a leg monster. Classic.)

“Shits and giggles.”

(That quote might make it's way into my sig on DA)

“Wait a minute… This place was on fire… Which means it’s structurally unsound… And we each weigh several tons…” Blackout pointed out.

(Who knew pointing out the obvious could be so funny _)

Brilliant! Simplely Brilliant! Man, this is so rad!

Culture Shock in Berlin chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
“Hey! It’s that bitch that ran me off the road!”

(That ya just got to laugh at)

They both entered the school and looked around. A small greenish-grayish monster with a knife came towards them and made a horrible noise. “BEAT IT!” Barricade snapped. It whimpered and ran over to its friends, who began to comfort him and tell him that Barricade was just being mean.

(lol. A whimpering monster. XD)

“Oh my Primus! Cade, what is that?” Blackout said as he pointed to something crawling across the wall over by the cafeteria entrance. It grabbed ahold of one of the monsters and ate it whole.

“Run for your life! It’s the school food!” Barricade screamed as they ran back outside.

(The real reason why kids pack lunches.)

Another awseome chapter! lol, 'But I don't like schools...' Who does? XD Just funny. _

Culture Shock in Berlin chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
“Hey, look! There’s an energon cube sitting on that door step for no apparent reason!” Barricade pointed.

“Convenient!” Blackout smiled.

(Pure. Comic. Genius. The 'Convenient' just seals the deal)

“So why did we run around finding fake human organs and use a sentence from a note we found to find out how to put the organs back into the dummy to get the glass eyes, when we could have just smashed the door down?”

Barricade was silent. “That answer wasn’t in the strategy guide…”

(lmao! Strategy guide. And good point Blackout. Love Barricade's response. Again. Pure roflmao, material)

“Because you can’t figure out how to work your GPS,” Barricade glared.

“Oh. Right.”

(High tech robots, not being able to use a simple GPS. Classic.)

“Hey look! There’s the exit!” Barricade cheered. He tugged on the handle. “It’s locked. I guess we’ll have to find the key…” He was interrupted when Blackout pulled out one of his missile launchers and blew the door open. “Or we could do that…”

(lol, putting the eariler statement into work XD)

And I love how you keep mentioning Blackout's 'Aunt Vertigo' lol XD. You are a prodigy when it comes down to it. Now, this is good comedy!

Jessie07 chapter 4 . 6/28/2008
Hilarious story! I loved it a lot!
theluckyshipper chapter 4 . 6/4/2008
hehe...i want to ride a pony!now the've found leggy...:)...good luck to barricade and blackout on riding the ponies...(oh,and to leggy too)
No Volume Control chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
lmao, omg wtf? This is hiliarious and wonderfully "cracktastic", as Dreamchyld put it. This part was my absolute favorite:

“Run!” He stood up and grabbed ahold of Barricade, then carried him as he ran off.

“I have legs, you know!” Barricade snapped.

“Yeah, but you run too slow!” Blackout countered as he streaked off down the street. He collapsed in exhaustion and leaned against a building wall. “Can’t… move… energy… depleted…”

“Convenient!” Blackout smiled.

After reenergizing, Blackout and Barricade continued to wander aimlessly again.
Dreamchylde chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
This is cracktastic! I needed the giggles of two big bad alien robots having to read a strategy guide.