Reviews for The Grass Is Always Greener
Kurisuten-chan chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
Okay, the Naruto anime sucks, but the FMA one really takes the prize. The ENTIRE STORY PLOT IS FU*KING CHANGED! Roy did NOT use a philosopher's stone, homunculi are NOT FAILED HUMAN TRANSMUTATIONS, Envy is not at all related to the Elrics, Wrath is the Fuhrer, Pride is Fuhrer Bradley's "son" Salem, Scar isn't nearly as bad as they make him out to be, there's more Ed/Winry, THERE IS NO ONE NAMED DANTE, Al is not a fu*king philosopher's stone, Roy still has both of his eyes (although he's blind now), THEY CUT OUT ALL OF BRIGGS TTTT, THEY CUT OUT ALL OF XING, Trisha Elric is NOT SLOTH da*nit, Rose is NOT MUTE and does NOT HAVE A FU*KING KID and was NOT CAPTURED (and presumably raped) BY THE MILITARY, Ed is still a shrimp, "Father" the true antagonist is CUT OUT, Kimblee is NOT KILLED BY SCAR and does NOT TURN ALPHONSE INTO A FU*KING BOMB, Lust is not some sort of demented from of Scar's brother's deceased lover and does NOT DEFECT FROM THE HOMUNCULI BUT IS KILLED BY ROY, Enby does NOT KILL ED BUT COMMITS SUISIDE, , ED DOES NOT KILL GREED, AND A NEW GREED IS CREATED FROM A PHILOSOPHER'S STONE AND LING (only in the manga), Wrath is NOT IZUMI'S KID, HOHENHEIM DOES NOT HAVE TO CONTINUIOUSLY SWITCH BODIES (his is permenently immortal), MARCOH IS NOT DEAD, THERE ARE NOT TRINGHAM BROTHERS, Tucker made his daughter into a chimera of his own free will and was then killed by Scar, Riza has a MUCH BIGGER ROLE IN THE MANGA, Barry the Chopper is killed by HIMSELF (not suiside, but by his actual body), and last but not least...THE SERIES ISN'T EVEN FU*KING OVER YET DA*NIT!

...sorry 'bout the rant...

Kuri-Kuri
DtecnoKira chapter 4 . 12/20/2008
Lol, this one was pretty funny too, but you might want to change the rating. It's rated K and some kids might be reading it. Or you could leave it, up to you.
Reality Inhibited chapter 3 . 7/15/2008
*snicker* Lovely, as expected. Keep up the good work!

(Oh, poor Zaku. I'd forgotten about him.)
lushifuhr chapter 3 . 7/2/2008
OMG NO! It's a cliffy! Oh, wait, is that why the naruto anime is so bad? Ha, got ya there! I think. Oh gosh, am I rambling again? I think I am.

Damn, I didn't get an alert mail! Is the system F-cked up again or something? I miss my mails already! (or should I say, again?)

I loved this. It was funny, yet so true. You know, I actually managed to get my hands on Dutch Naruto Manga, with the fight of Temari and Shikamaru. And I realised: In the episodes, their fight took way longer! Damn, in the manga it was without the stupid flashbacks and stuff. Sometimes, I was like: Come on, get to the point already!

Keep up the amazing work, you are very good at writing funny one-shots/stories!

Sea MoonDragon chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
This... is... beautiful... *wipes away a tear*

What every frustrated fan needs, I love it!
DtecnoKira chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
Awesome chapter!

Can't wait for number four.
helovestowrite chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
really good story you seem to focus on all the details of what ruins the animes and their stories I really respect that but acknowledge the fact that not a lot of people pay attention to detail like you ... Naruto is popular here and in Japan because supposedly people can relate to those character's problems or fantasies... but I believe you are creating something incredible...so keep up the good work, dattebayo! laters yo
WCTHERAIKAGE chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
this is a nice story i would love to see the end of it. you could include jiraiyas death and narutos parents also you can tell kurenia shes pregnate
lushifuhr chapter 2 . 6/22/2008
First of all: Hell yeah to you for putting this up! Anime needs more girlpower!

And it didn't suck. It was hilarious, especially the first part. I was laughing so loud, my mom came in to ask me what I was doing *this* time..

A very original plot, Gary-Stu and Mary-Sue bashing.. this story has it all! I think I'm going to add this to my favourites. Take that, Kishimoto!

A sentence that was a little vague: They were amazingly more determined the Naruto previously was. (maybe it was than?)

Anyway, keep writing these hilarious one-shots!

lushifuhr chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
I can not believe I haven't read this earlier! *smacks herself* I guess the only excuse I have is that I'm too lazy to scroll down..

It was very funny, even though I don't know one-piece and the other anime, but funny nonetheless. And yes, the Naruto dub is awful. I watched it for.. twenty seconds, then I stopped. My ears were practically bleeding.

One little mistake: AS the hours past. It should be passed. And As ;)

Well, I'm off to read chapter two!

Kyetge chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
It was a great read, but it couldn't have hurt to have mentioned A:TLA somewhere in the chapter other than the footnote...
Halan Lore chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
Pretty cool. And hoenst.. talk about eye opening.
DtecnoKira chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
It was an awesome chapter, but doesn't Tsunade vs Naruto count (Even if it wasn't a serious battle and it ended quickly)

Great chapter, I hope you get more ideas for this because its really good.

And I love Hikaru's line the most...sigh, I loved that manga but the ending was such a disappointment.

Well, I'll be crossing my fingers for a chapter three.
DtecnoKira chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
That was awesome.

I've never been into One Piece that much, but maybe I'll try it sometime. What arcs did they skip in America? Is there a website where I can read a list of the changes?

And have you heard of Card Captor Sakura/Card Captors? That was one awful dub! The episodes were aired out of order!

Great story!
Reality Inhibited chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Nice. Very nice. Loved it.

I must say, I'm a bit of a dub-hater for most weekday-morning cartoons, but for Naruto, at least, it definately could have been worse.